Reviews: betsystalter7589

Albergue da Costa Hostel

Natal, Brazil

I definitely recommend this hostel. We had a great time here and felt really welcomed. Great breakfast!

Hercus Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

So, we stayed at this hostel during Carnaval so the value for the money was not what it would have been usually. We stayed in a 30 bed dorm with access to only 4 showers for over 30 women per day for over $R100/night! But that is Carnaval. The place was reasonably clean under the circumstances. The breakfast lady was extremely grumpy! But the people at the front desk were GREAT! It was a good base for carnaval but I wouldn't stay here again.

Green House Hostels

Bariloche, Argentina

We loved it! Stay at this hostel as your base while you're in Bariloche!! The best hostel kitchen i have ever seen! The knives were sharp!

Hostel Carlos Gardel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This hostel was average especially on atmosphere. The staff were helpful but not really friendly, especially the staff in the evening and at night. The building was very cool. I liked the lofted kitchen. Kitchen was seriosly lacking but perhaps this is more cultural than anything. I wouldn't really go out of my way to reccomend this hosstel but i wouldn't disuade someone either.

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Awesome hostel, with awesome charachter and charachters ;) I'll be back!!

Thank you! We miss you here... we need to practice for the country band...

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Books hostel was one of the best hostels in which I've ever stayed. The staff was it's shining glory. The clientele it attracts is friendly and fun to hang out with. The neighborhood and the hostel are perfect if you are there to party! If not you may not like it, to be honest, but we loved it!!

CabanaCopa Hostel

Pousada Daime Sono - Lencois

Chapada Diamantina, Brazil

Pousada Daime Sonho was a lovely little hostel! Great location, clean, friendly! The best thing was that the owner Patricia is so helpful with booking trekking tours and excursions by car. I would highly recommend this place!

Hostel Portunhol