Reviews: sk002

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Second Home Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The over-friendliness of the staff was initially a little uncomfortable and overbearing but they are all good, well-meaning people. It's a great hostel to meet other travelers -- We went out to a club on Friday night as a big group and had a delicious home-made meal at the hostel cooked by the staff! These were the touches that made the hostel feel so much homier than others.

Home Made Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Super cozy hostel with great, friendly staff and excellent recommendations for things to do and delicious, affordable places to eat. I loved Budapest partially because my experience at the hostel was so terrific. I definitely appreciated that it was always so warm inside compared to the frigid cold outside!

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The facilities are nice & clean. However, my friend and I had a nasty encounter with a male staff member when we came down at 4am to discuss the possibility of switching rooms because of a distasteful incident that had occurred with one of my roommates. Instead of answering our questions, he got extremely defensive and argumentative, claiming none of it was his fault. We ended up switching to another hostel because of his incompetence, which is too bad b/c I may have otherwise enjoyed my stay.

I'm very sorry to hear about this and I hope this was all a missunderstanding. That you because of this ended up going to another hostel is a big concerne and I will investigate this asap and make sure these things doesn't happen again. /Management