Reviews: honorablehiromiki5414

Location: Mexico, Gender: Female,

YHA Manchester

Manchester, England

Everything was fine except that the internet costs extra, that I didn't like it. Usually with the price, the internet should be included

Brazen Backpackers

Extremely dirty, I would never stay there again

Hostel Splendido Sibenik

Sibenik, Croatia

Amazing, people are really nice, always helping :)

Old Town Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

Really expensive and they dont offer so much, the rooms are too small and the toilets really dirty. However the location is really good

Hi Hiromi, Sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience. We can assure you, cleanliness is one of our priorities, and we are sorry that your impression was different. We offer standard facilities for a hostel our size. The price in April when you stayed was actually very low, especially compared to the rest of Europe. Happy travels, the OTH team

Apartmani Maruna

Zadar, Croatia

AMAZING!! you should definitly stay there, amazing people, they are always available for any question and always willing to help you. We will always come back :)

Lilliput Hostel

Rome, Italy

Never pay before the last moment in this hostel!!!!!!! I made the stupid mistake to pay one day before we were leaving, I paid to Elena (cleaning lady), we agreed that they will keep our luggage until 2 pm the next day. The day we had to do the check out, noone appeared, when I called to complain they just said that they didnt have available staff to received the keys or handle the luggage. Please, pay until the last moment or they will not care at all!!!!

Hostel Posty Bremen

Bremen, Germany

everything is perfect, everyone is so friendly and like to help, the bathroom and rooms are very clean, great location, really close to HBF and bus station

Hostel Friendship

Prague, Czech Republic

It is a horrible hostal, is dirty, unfriendly atmosphere. Ants everywhere (bathroom, kitchen, rooms). They dont have any rules so everyone was making noise during all night, I think you can find better hostel o hotel for the same price. DONT GO THERE!!!!! Save you money and go to other Hostel.

Citi Hostels

Dublin, Ireland

good hostel, 100% recomendable.

Torquay Hostel

Very dirty and not well located besides the rooms are very small!!

Hotel Brasil

Milan, Italy

Nobody speak english. I booked a twin room and they gave me just one big bed!! It is not well located. I recommend you to look for another hostel in milan more into the center.

Pensione Giamaica

Rome, Italy

great hostel, well located and the staff is very friendly, 100% reccomendable!

Hostel am Friedrichshain