Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Astor Museum Inn

I have only small complaints but it might be nice to see them addressed. No toilet paper in the restroom, no soap in the soap dispenser, no one at the help desk, lock broken to room storage box. The staff was very kind when available. Overall not the most enjoyable experience.

YHA London Oxford Street

I think the wifi charges are ridiculous and even if you pay for wifi it's only available on the 3rd floor. It's a huge inconvenience for travellers. Even though the location is awesome, I would rather stay farther away for the convenience of a dependable wifi signal.

Pickwick Hall

The staff was kind and the facilities were clean. Overall one of my best experiences at a hostel.

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

I saw a large cockroach in my bed when i first walked in the room. I could hardly sleep the rest of the night thinking on of my guests or I were sleeping with cockroaches that night.

Thank you for staying with us. We're sorry that happening made your stay an unpleasant one. We always clean whole the building, and sometimes expel bugs in each rooms so that this kind of problem hardly happens. We're so sorry again, and hope to see you again.

Girls Generation Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

The staff was absolutely awesome when it came to helping out. Really sweet and welcoming family.