Reviews: vguara

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

Very well located hostel, I did not have to use the public transportation a single day (although I am a walker, guess that depends on you). Staff was very friendly and fun and there are plenty of planned activities everyday. Kitchen is large and well equipped, two excellent common areas (one where you can read a book or use your computer and one to socialize). Bathrooms are kept clean and I had no problems with showers. Many stairs though,beware if you have large bags. Excellent hostel!

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Good location near a subway station, although i've seen better. Staff was mostly very friendly and helpful, except for one guy who was kind of rude towards me. Inexpensive good breakfast and excellent lounge area to socialize, I've made a quite a few friends in only 4 days. Bathrooms were kept clean and room had ample space besides being an 8-bed bedroom. Stairs can be a problem if you are carrying large bags (which luckly was not my case).

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

EXCELLENT location, very near Munich's central station and other city attractions. Very large wood padlock lockers in the rooms which were also very wide with comfortable beds, bathrooms were kept clean, but i had to cross the whole hallway to get to male toilet and bathroom which was very inconvenient, they should have male and female bathrooms on both sides of the hallway i;o grouping them up. Staff was very friendly, helpful and assisted me a lot when the airline lost my luggage.

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very well located hostel near the Amsterdan Central Station, They had large wood lockers in the rooms (which are excellent, bc they're much less noisy) with keys provided by the hostel (no need for padlocks). The room I stayed in had a private bathroom which was very clean. Staff was clear and objective although not very friendly. There isn.t any area to socialize but the pub downstairs which for me is a downside, but the pub is good. Room is very small , but beds are very comfortable.

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Very nice hostel and very well located, near a major avenue and between the falls and Itaipu. My room was clean and the bed was made everyday by the hostel staff (which is excelent, but unusual in hostels). Staff was excelent, very attentive and fun. The only let down was that the hostel was a adapted from a house that was not that well deisgned, so the number of rooms related to the proximity of bathrooms was uneven, leading to lines sometimes, not that big of an issue. Pub was very good too.

Knock Knock Hostel

Curitiba, Brazil

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in! The staff is very supportive and fun, the atmosphere is great, the rooms and bathrooms are clean, you can easily regulate the temperature of the showers. The complimentary breakfast is excellent and the hostel has many areas for people to socialize. I am never staying in another hostel in Curitiba!

Wanderfalls Guesthouse

Niagara Falls, USA

This hostel is a regular neighborhood house adapted to be a hostel which gives it a homey look that is very interesting. The staff was very helpful and gave us excellent tips for our stay in niagara falls, the price was very good also, the only inconvenient is that they charge 10 dollars for late night check-ins. The breakfast they claim to have are only pancakes, but they indicated a excellent affordable cafe where we could eat a good breakfast for 3,50 only!! I recommend this place!

Motel 6 Willoughby

Cleveland, USA

Pretty decent motel for the price they charge. Wifi is charged (3 dollars/day) which is very affordable. They could have breakfast, even if it was paid extra. The staff was very helpful with us even on late hours.It is not as close to Cleveland as we thought, but not that far either. All in all a pretty average motel.

Rodeway Inn-Downtown

Flagstaff, USA

Good room, good internet connection, but nothing outstanding. Staff was cold and unfriendly. Room service (it is an inn, so we were kind of expecting it) was below average, they just changed the towels. The beds were great though.

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

Good hostel. Could be better, internet connection was very unstable, they were out of locks and one member of the staff was cold and unfriendly (all the other members of the staff were fun, helpful and attentive). The Lounge is very good, the kitchen is large and well equipped. Bathrooms were really clean, thankfully! Bedroom is a little cramped, but the beds are comfortable.

Hostel Suites Obelisco

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This hostel is excellent, great fun and fully equipped! The staff was very helpful and they all spoke spanish, portuguese and english! The only problem was the elevator, it is an old lift that needs the user to close both doors (inner and outer) before AND after using it, sometimes it got stuck in some floor because people would forget to close it.

Hotel Romae

Rome, Italy

Excellent budget hotel! Staff is very helpful (the airline lost my luggage on the way to Rome and they have even helped me contact them), rooms are clean, a good breakfast is included, free internet in the room, confy room at a very good price. But it is a hotel, not a hostel, therefore it is not much fun.

YHA London St Pancras

Let me start with the most important thing about this hostel: TERRIBLE FOR SINGLE TRAVELERS, although I think it is very good for groups and families. It looks more like a hotel with shared rooms than a hostel. Staff is VERY helpful and professional, but very cold (i guess its a British thing). Great accommodation, AMAZING location. NO kitchen (they have a bar/restaurant and sell food) and NO group activities, Expect technical problems like: lack of hot water or broken internet.An average hostel

YHA Manchester

Manchester, England

I don't know if its an YHA policy, but just like its branch at St Pancras London it's terrible for single travelers. Staff are also very helpful and professional. This one has a kitchen though, very useful. Rooms are comfy and clean. But dont expect much beyond that. An bit above average hostel. But still it looks more like a hotel with shared rooms than a hostel.

YHA London St Pancras

Hi Vitor We are glad to inform you that we no longer have internet issues. When you stayed with us, we were in the process of changing our internet access. We now have 4 brand new computers with the use of applications like Skype, MS-OFFICE 2007, MSN Messenger, Spotify and many more... Although the Wifi is no longer free, the quality has increased significantly. We hope to see you again on your next trip. Kind regards Reception

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

It was my first hostel experience I believe it couldn't have been better!! The staff was great, they had free internet, breakfast was really cheap (2 euros) and the facilities were really good! My only complain was about the showers, they were a little small, specially for a big guy like me! But other than that, they had hot water 24h, I made a lot of friends and 6 nights went by flying! I wish I could have stayed more!