Reviews: deliacudney4227

Astor Victoria, London, England
24th Jul 2013

Some of the staff (morning shift front desk) were very friendly and helpful where as others were immature and rude (breakfast staff). The showers were all awful because none of the curtains reached to the floor and everything got wet in the shower room. A bathmat would at least help with this situation. This hostel is very good with storing luggage which was great! However the luggage room is like a jungle. Breakfast was average. Location is perfect.

Hostel Pisa Tower, Pisa, Italy
23rd Jul 2013

First of all- the AC was a life saver! Trying to find the hostel from the train station was actually quite tricky. The location was good, staff were friendly and helpful. There were only small lockers for your belongings. The beds were quite comfortable and the windows could blockout sunlight if you wanted a good sleep-in. No kitchen facilities and only 2 showers/bathrooms for the whole hostel! It is not possible to build more but keep that in mind if you expect leisurely bathroom time.

7.4
19th Jul 2013

This is a good place to stay if you want a retreat/meditative holiday. Security was not that great as there was only one key for the room and usually our room was left unlocked. This hostel is close to the Trastevere which is a cool area to walk around. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Francesca was especially lovely! Rooms were cleaned daily and it was nice having an ensuite bathroom with only 4 girls total. Freshly made lattes in the morning were great!

Hostel Ospitalia del Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy
7.4
17th Jul 2013

I would definitely stay in the city of Levanto again! It is beautiful and close enough to cinque terre that you can enjoy time here (at the beach!) or take the short train trip to the first city. As for the hostel, it was a bit difficult to find. I think there are easier directions that could be given to get there. I liked that we could come and go as we pleased. The beds had NO support so my back was killing the whole trip there. No kitchen is frustrating. Staff were relatively helpful.

Ostello del Chianti, Florence, Italy
14th Jul 2013

This is a great hostel to stay if you do not want to commute into Florence daily. I didnt realize it was so far from Florence and the last bus from the city is at 8pm. If you want some RnR in the hills of Chianti, this is great. I loved the small town of Tavernelle and the opportunity to do wine tastings and see the small towns surrounding.

Ostello Olimpico Vicenza, Vicenza, Italy
6.0
12th Jul 2013

When I first arrived to check in, the staff let me know that I would be "upgraded" to the b&b because there was no room at the hostel. At first I thought Great! Here is how it went: Although having a room to myself was wonderful, the b&b was not in town centre, the wifi didnt work, there was no breakfast, the heat was on in my room (more than 30 degrees at night!), there was NEVER staff at the b&b to ask for help with any of these issues! Cheap, but I wouldnt stay again.

Ostello Bello, Milan, Italy
10th Jul 2013

This was the best hostel experience I have EVER had. There is nothing I would change except I wish I would of had earplugs (which the hostel gives for free) the first night as my roommates were a bit of party animals. Ostello Bello made me want to stay in Milano longer. Every hostel in Italy should take tips from here! Highly recommended.

Ostello di Bergamo, Bergamo, Italy
8.0
9th Jul 2013

This hostel is great if you are wanting to stay in a very quiet remote area of Bergamo. It is tricky to get there via transport, but once there you feel relaxed. Staff were very helpful and kind.