Reviews: aidandevitt7907

G Guest House Itaewon In Seoul

Seoul, South Korea

New hostel and a welcome addition to the hostel scene in Seoul. It is in a great location and it has some great facilities. Overall an excellent stay and I would be most happy to stay there again.

Makabata Guesthouse

Manila, Philippines

There is a church right opposite this guesthouse. On the morning we were there, there was a loudspeaker broadcasting the church service to the community. The location is good if you are catching any bus from Buendia. Also very close to Manila Airport. Good place to stay whilst waiting for bus/plane connections.

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

Inside the rooms, more powerpoints are required. With everyone carrying numerous devices that need charging, I thought this hostel would be like others and provide numerous powerpoints. There were only two powerpoints for six people. Also I would recommend providing a shelf and a lamp near each bed. This would be handy for leaving phones and glasses near you, especially on the top bunk.

Hi Aidan, Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate your thoughts! We are in fact working on getting more power points for our guests as more and more people are travelling with laptops and tablets these days. We look forward to your next visit with us! Wake Up! Management

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This hostel cannot be faulted. Rooms are clean, wi-fi is plentiful and location is excellent. Cannot say more! Almost perfection in a hostel!

The price is good for a dorm room and the bathroom facilities were adequate. However there was something growing on the roof of my dorm. It looks there was an attempt to clean it off, but in my opinion a better job could have been done. I left the hostel at 4am in the morning. The night watch man (who spoke no english) tried to charge me 4 nights rather than 3 nights I had stayed. The staff had incorrectly written down the wrong day I had arrived. Bad way to finish what was a reasonable stay.

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

This hostel has a great location and very good facilities. However when I had a shower the bathroom flooded due to a blocked drain. I asked for the drain to be unblocked and it lasted a day before it became blocked again. Even when the shower was unblocked water goes everywhere in the bathroom. Becomes quite dirty when room is full and everyone is having a shower.

Peking Yard Hostel

Beijing, China

I stayed in a 6-bed ensuite mixed dorm. Cannot fault this hostel from my experience. My stay was during a really hot and humid time in Beijing. The room was well air conditioned and regularly cleaned. The foyer of the hostel is a rather nice space and a great place to chill-out after a day of sight-seeing. The staff are excellent, warm and friendly. They will arrange train tickets for you. I highly recommend taking advantage of this service. The food is very western and quite expensive.

Thank you so much for your nice review. Regard to the price of the food, as you know for western style food that most of the materials are imported. Thus make the cost higher. We hope to see you in our hostel in the future.

Suraj Guest House

Varanasi, India

Most of the family who run this hostel are lovely. Location is great, but it can be difficult to find if you do not get an organised pick up. Do not take up the option of the hostel organising a tour for you. I did not think that was very good value for money. However, everything else about this hostel was great.

Sunny Days Hostel

Jakarta, Indonesia

Fantastic location with cheap taxis readily available. However the owner does not give you your own key, you have to wait until someone comes out to let you in. Also the bathroom is not the cleanest going around. Air conditioning is fantastic and beds are comfortable.

Da Rifi Hostel

Surabaya, Indonesia

Lady who runs the hostel is lovely and is willing to bend over backwards to help you out. The bathrooms are clean and have hot water which is very welcome. The difficulties lie with the lack of air conditioning, how uncomfortable the beds are and the enormous amount of mosquitos in the dorm room. Despite putting plenty of repellent got bitten quite badly.

Thank you very much for the inputs. We are really appreciated. Though we have tried so hard to avoid mosquito, still they may come. Therefore we ask you to always close the door. Now, we have been trying to spread mosquito spay before guests coming. Hope it works. And about the air conditioned rooms, we have 2 included spring beds, but the price is Rp.150,000/ person/night included breakfast and airport pick up. We still keep dormitory rooms with simple beds but clean to make it affordable for backpackers...Anyway, sorry for your inconvenience....

Adelaide Central YHA

Adelaide, Australia

Nice hostel, with good facilities and good location. However the lights are out at 11pm and some of the facilities are locked after 11pm. Not really a good place if your looking to have a good time.