Reviews: hhietala073462

The best thing about this hostel is definitely Mike! (friendly, fun guy whose many advice and ideas for our holiday were greatly appreciated - we really feel we got MUCH out of our short stay here -thank you!!) The hostel's location is also great in the most beautiful part of Connemara. It's a nice place - however, it's very basic. Good place when you're travelling on a tight budget. Reserve plenty of time, there's sooo much to see and do around the region!

• 1st Aug 2013
  • Finland

Tipperary House

Dublin, Ireland

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hostel/B&B for two nights in a double room. The hostel is really easy to reach by the 747 airlink bus from the airport (30 mins). The walk to city centre takes about 40 minutes, but there's a very good and reasonably priced tram as well. We both enjoyed our stay at the Tipperary House. The owners were really helpful and friendly, breakfast very good and large enough for me. Overall this place has more of a B&B feel than a traditional hostel. Nice place.

• 28th Jul 2013
  • Finland

Hostel Buffalo Niagara

Buffalo, USA

Good hostel, would recommend to others. Staff were very helpful and nice to us, location is great and easy to find, etc. I would stay again if I came back to Buffalo:)