• Netherlands, Couple, 25-30
Dubrovnik Paradise, Dubrovnik, Croatia
4.3
14th Aug 2013

The English of the owner(s) was really poor, I think because of that they weren't able to help you/have a friendly chat. Our room was an old bedroom of one of the kids: closet was full with old clothes, pictures and toys of when she was young etc. Besides that was the matras bad/old. No garbagebin in the bed/bathroom and the shared bathroom wasn't clean. Also you didn't got any towels and there was no airco/fan. I wouldn't recommend this place.

• Netherlands,
Nomads Byron Bay, Byron Bay, Australia
8.0
24th Dec 2009

I think this is the most fancy hostel i've seen for so far. I liked the design. I was there pretty short, so hard to say what I tought about the atmosphere, think it was really good when I stayed longer. Maybe make also a seperate girls toilet, because the boys make it really smelly ;). It's a good hostel! (I dont know the meanings of the trip types underneath, I am a backpacker> 6 weeks australia)