Location: Costa Rica, Gender: Male, Age: 30

El Misti Hostel Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

All very well! The staff was nice, by the way, Camilo helped me to carry my heavy luggage to the third floor.

Dear Josafat Thank you for sharing with us the experience you lived at El Misti and praising our services, there is no higher reward then to know that our efforts resulted in you having the perfect stay. It is our commitment to make the service as personalized and attentive as possible, making our guests feel relaxed and comfortable, exceeding the expectations. Hope to see you again in sunny Rio de Janeiro. Kind regards, Management

Green Grass Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

The breakfast can improve!

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Good security, neare from the bus terminal, delicious breakfast, the staff is very kind and sympathetic. I recommend it!

Discovery Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Me gustó mucho. Cerca del metro, cerca de restaurantes, excelentes camas con toma corrientes y lámparas, buena seguridad.

El Misti Hostel Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

En el corto tiempo que estuve aquí, el personal se comportó muy amable conmigo, especialmente el gringo que habla portugués, el argentino también y el francés me buscó otro cuarto, muy amablemente, porque el aire acondicionado no estaba sirviendo en mi habitación original. El desayuno estuvo bueno, el lugar esta a unos minutos de la playa y al puro frente del metro. Recomendado.

Green Grass Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

The hostel was very clean, the staff is very kind and the breakfast was very nice. I would come back to this hostal, I recommend you. Very close to the Belem Metro Station.

El Misti Botafogo Hostel e Pousada

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Excellent staff and the breakfast was very good.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I liked it! Good hostel, good location, good message about Jesus Christ!

City Hostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

The best hostel I have known in all my eurotrip! They gave me a free bus and tram ticket (included train ticket to airport), it's fantastic. Good location, good service, nice staff, they could speak to me in Spanish, so I felt confortable, like in home. Also, if you want, you can buy Suiss chocolates and souvenirs. I recommed it definitely!

Ciao Hostel

Florence, Italy

Good service and excellent location! I recommend it to everybody!

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Me encantó este hostel, buena ubicación en Madrid, buen servicio de Internet (gratis), además del WiFi y del buen desayuno, sinceramente lo recomiendo.

St Christopher's Village

Great hostel! I liked a lot, good location and good prices. I recommend it!

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Excellent place to stay! Good breakfast, good location and nice service! I recommed it!

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Perfect service! Good staff, especially with the Dominican girl who works in the reception, she is very kind and nice.