Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

The hostel itself is good, but there was some noise after midnight. I slept in the 3rd floor, but I can still heard someone who talking in the 1st floor. I think the reception should set up a rule like no one is allowed to talk loudly after 11pm or so. Except that, I had a really good time.

• 22nd Nov 2013

Samay Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

Nothing to complain about, it's a good hostel.

• 14th Nov 2013

Casa d'Alagoa

Faro, Portugal

I went in off-season, the hostel was quiet. They don't have locker in the room, but my only roommate looks nice. They are very considerate that they not only have a reading light for each bed, but also 2 plugs for everyone. Yes, 2 plugs and a small shelf so that you can put your stuffs! I traveled for quite long time, there were some hostels only have one plug in a room. And the bed is also cozy, not the one you have to worry if you turn too much and the bed will break

• 13th Nov 2013

myHostal

Bremen, Germany

This hostel is in an old house. The runner-couple is really nice. But since the house is private owned, the opening time is not that flexible like others, which means I cannot leave my luggage and pick it up later. And the breakfast is included, but it's only 1, or 2 I can't remember, small bread with sprays.

• 7th Sep 2013

The Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

• 2nd Sep 2013

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

The most of this hostel is quite nice. However, there aren't any hock or shelf inside the shower room, and there is only one plug in my 4-bed dorm. Except these 2 disadvantages, this hostel is still nice, especially its perfect location.

• 14th Aug 2013