Reviews: einarhaugan

Location: Norway, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Great place! The roof terrace offers an unrivalled view of the city, and is a great place to meet other travellers. They serve really good food in big rations for good value. Would absolutely recommend!

Pyrenees Home Stay

Agra, India

Very frindly and helpful staff, great location and a good place to meet fellow travellers. Great value for money! Highly recommended,

Fabulous place, great atmosphere and very friendly staff. Free breakfast + lunch, good free wifi, lots of activities and things to do. Would definitely recommend!!

Nefertiti Hotel

Luxor, Egypt

Superb hotel. Lovely roof terrace with a very good restaurant and service, perfect location. Very friendly staff too. The agency arranges tours at reasonable prices with excellent guides and many things to do. Ballooning, ATV rides, sailing on the Nile... you name it, they've got it. 10/10, will visit again :)

Fantastic hostel. Great location, cosy atmosphere, good bar with cheap prices, helpful staff, FANTASTIC cook (€7 for a dinner I'd expect to pay €20 for at a restaurant!), free towel + bedlinen.. All in all highly recommendable. I'd wish they arranged walking tours of the Old City every day, though. I missed it :(

Cafe 202 Hostel

New York, USA

Best hostel beds I\'ve ever slept in! :) The common area is not very cosy, but other pros compensate for that. Recommendable!

Liège Youth Hostel

Liege, Belgium

Typical big hostel. Very clean and nice and tidy, but lacking in atmosphere. Breakfast was way above hostel standard though, and the rooms were comfy.

Faro Lounge GuestHouse

Faro, Portugal

This hostel cooperates with another one (Low Price Inn). I got sent back and forth three times (!!) before they finally figured out where I was supposed to stay. That\'s just not good enough. But the place was nice, and the breakfast was good!

Great hostel!! Organizes fun things too, and they serve dinner. The Italian chef is really cool! Nice roof terrace. Superb location.

Hostel Dolce Vita

Granada, Spain

The host is just awesome!! Very clean and nice place, very fun. It\'s a bit of a walk to the good parts of the city, though, and it\'s a bit expensive. But a very nice place overall!

Funky Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

Decent place! But we almost lost our train when leaving because there was no staff anywhere for like half an hour when we came back to collect our bags..!

Traveler's Inn Seville

Seville, Spain

Very cool hostel! They organize stuff like walking tours, bar nights, bbq night etc which is just awesome.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Fantastic value for money!! Really nice place, and friendly staff, right in the heart of the city. No need to look for another one, just book here!

Equity Point Girona

Girona, Spain

This place might look cheap, but they charge extra for EVERYTHING! :( They give you a sheet and a pillow cover but charge extra for a top sheet and a blanket..! Internet is not free either. But the staff is great and the city is well worth visiting!!

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I got there around 21:30 on a Sunday and the reception was closed (even though it\'s supposed to stay open until 22 every day)! Neither of the phone numbers I got worked, so I was left there in the rain until some other guests showed mercy and let me in. So the reception hours would be my only complaint -- the hostel itself is great!

Hotel Concorde

Nimes, France

Very friendly receptionist who took her time to tell me about the stuff to do and see in Nimes. (The tourist info office was closed when I arrived, so I much appreciated this) Room was small but cosy. Stellar location!!

Hostel Paradis

Nice, France

Magnificent location. That's the biggest plus. Roof was leaking and the bathroom was mouldy.. Felt more like a hotel than a hostel. But good value for money overall!

DanyHouse

Florence, Italy

Awesome staff, very warm welcome, cosy atmosphere. This is everything a hostel should be!! Great place to stay overall. Only bad point is the location. (A bit far to the centre + train station)