Location: New Zealand,

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

Overall a pretty good hostel. Very loud and breakfast interesting but all in all pretty good.

• 3rd Oct 2013

Casa di Antonella

Siena, Italy

• 1st Oct 2013

Zen House B&B

Rome, Italy

Zen house was a fantastic place, Giacomo has created a lovely place with a great relaxed, chilled and friendly vibe. He is a top notch host, always there to help. Rooms are great, place is clean and breaky plentiful and yum! I will be back at Zen should I be back in Roma and will be recommending this place for sure to kiwi travellers :-)

• 27th Sep 2013
  • New Zealand

Thank you my dear Brenna! I already registered a New Zeland's slang word in my little Brain glossary. A solar hug to you and your lovely friends

After all by travels I am more then happy to say this was my best experience at a hostel. From the moment I arrived, location is epic, room clean a spacious, staff are informed and welcoming, breakfast generous and yum! It endless. You pay a little more then normal hostel prices but you get every pennies worth I promise you! It was hard to leave Fresh Sheets and beautiful Dubrovnik!

• 20th Sep 2013

Old Town Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

Overall a great hostel - location is the biggest win but the staff were great friendly and welcoming. It wa a pretty quiet atmosphere which suited me :-)

• 18th Sep 2013

I Keu Ken Hostel

El Calafate, Argentina

Everything about this hostel was fantastic, the atmosphere and staff in particular though it all gave off the best vibe! Was very hard to leave indeed!

HI Tribo

Ubatuba, Brazil

amazing hostel, one of the best yet in south america! if only i did´t have my flight booked i would still be there for sure!