Reviews: willpenny9777

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Nice hostel in a nice little city. Really enjoyed Nick's Grand Canyon tour.

Las Vegas Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

Still the best hostel in Vegas.

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Good hostel, nice.staff. Really enjoyed Brandon's guided city tour.

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Good hostel in a good location. I would recommend it to other young travelers.

A Little Bird Guesthouse

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Good location, value and fun. An all around excellent hostel. It should be a model for all others.

Spicythai Backpackers

Chiang Mai, Thailand

A bit far from town, but it's a nice place. I really enjoyed the nightly activities planned by the manager. They were a great way to learn about Thai culture or bond with your fellow travelers.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

I had a mixed experience here. My bed linens were dirty upon arrival and the staff was rude or apathetic for the most part. However, the chill out area was a great place to meet people and the bathrooms were top notch.

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

Very clean hostel in a nice condominium building. It's somewhat pricey but I enjoyed my brief stopover here.

Frendz Resort Boracay

Boracay Island, Philippines

A bit expensive, but everything else about the place is perfect.

AAE Bourbon House Hostel

New Orleans, USA

A lovely hostel in a lovely city. I really enjoyed staying here and would recommend it to anyone. The only downside I can think of is that it's a little more expensive than some of the other dorms in town.

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Way overpriced and the massive dorm rooms are very chaotic.

Las Vegas Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

Good hostel and cool staff. It's in a rough neighborhood a bit far from the strip so go out with groups. However, it's plenty of fun to party at the hostel pool and there many places to get beer or food nearby.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Nice hostel, would stay there again. However, I went during Oktoberfest so it was pure chaos and the rates skyrocketed -- don't go then (try couchsurfing).

Carpe Noctem

Budapest, Hungary

Fun hostel with cool staff. Quarters were a bit cramped and got dirty at times.

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

Giovanni is a one of a kind host and provides a wealth of information about the city upon arrival.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

A nice hostel in a great part of Florence. It was expensive and had a hotel feel to it, but it's probably worth it in Florence.

The Bulldog

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A large hostel with a hotel feel to it. The location is great and things ran smoothly. Best to go here with buddies.

Li├Ęge Youth Hostel

Liege, Belgium

A HI chain, but still had some character. Liege is a beautiful city and this hostel is a good choice, even though it's 30 minute walk from the train station. I visited during the spa grand prix and met a lot of fellow race fans whom I enjoyed my time with even though it's not a party hostel.

BackStage Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Excellent location near the leidseplein. Not very social, but a good place to recover from jet lag or spend your last night.

Amazing location, genuinely friendly staff (shout outs to joe, jeff and mama), and cool group outings make this one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

A bit cramped and cold during the winter, but my time there was enjoyable. Free breakfast and tea all day was nice, the staff were helpful, and the other guests were interesting an fun.