Reviews: Hakimbo

Location: Singapore, Gender: Male, Age: 31

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Hostel staff was very helpful.. had only 3 full days to roam the city.. Juan and others help me plan my route on where to go.. and even suggested me to go for Free walking tour and Spanish cooking class! facilities was pretty comfortable.. and toilets were clean mostly. both hostel & travelers respect cleanliness which was great!~ definitely recommend my friends!~ :)

• 26th May 2013
  • Singapore

Great location, awesome staff. Had a great stay! This is my 3rd visit back to LimeTime and ill always return here because of the location and the people. stay around. mingle with the other travellers and party.. (they always have party plans; i ddidnt join as i have plans of miy own but you should join!) THANK LIMETIME & BEBETO!! YOU GUYS WERE AWESOME AND IM ALREDY MISSING SAO PAULO! :(

• 23rd May 2013

Montevideo Up

Montevideo, Uruguay

By far, the worst hostel I,ve stayed in. room was cramped. staff speak zero english. toilet was horrible and horrendous. beyond words. Stay here only if you are desperate. trust me.

• 22nd May 2013
  • Singapore

my apologies for the bad time in our hostel the only night you stayed. I think your comment is exaggerated and more when 5 people at the same time scored above 90%. regards Montevideo Up Team

Thank you so much for the hospitality!! love it!

• 13th May 2013

Lisetonga Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The best hostel i´ve stayed, ever! THANK YOU GUYS!

• 10th May 2013
  • Singapore

This was my second stay. it was a night stopover before i flew to Montevideo, Uruguay. staffs makes you feel comfortable and easy to talk too. gringo was nice. and i love the locaton! good job guys!

• 6th May 2013