Reviews: sarna652277

Anna Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Stjepo, the manager of the guest house was very helpful and friendly. I was able to find out from him Some interesting information regarding life in Dubrovnik. I was very pleased, that the pick-up and drop off from the bus station was included as a complementary service. It was great since the location for the newcomer was not so obvious. Overall I was very pleased with the stay there and would recommend to others. Traveller

• 22nd Aug 2013
  • Poland

Soggiorno Rubino

Florence, Italy

Great location and very clean room. Staff was very helpful and friendly. location was fantastic. Overall i was very satisfied. I'd definietly come back to Luna Rosa again.

• 20th Aug 2011
  • Poland

Casa6ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hotel Alla Salute

Venice, Italy

The stuff could be more pleasant to the first time visitors in Venice. Unpleasant attitude towards the tourist can spoil overall amazing beauty of this charming, absolutely unique city. Breakfast and ambience of the hotel was great. It would be nice to have a TV in the room. I would definitely stay in this hotel again, hopefully with a better attitude of some staff members. It would enhence the positive impression of experience in Venice.

Barcelona 4 Fun Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I've stayed there for the weekend break, and I was very pleased with the location; however I wished the rooms were warmer during the winter time. The room was supplied with sufficient number of blankets and a duvet to keep me worm at night, but the rooms were cold. I have to mention, that I was pleasantly surprised with cleanness and breakfast.

Harrisson Hostel

Miami, USA

I have booked a privet room, which was not available upon my arrival. The stuff did not make an effort to address this mistake properly and allocated me to a dorm room. I will never stay in this place again, event though location is very good. The ATM machine never worked. The skinny stuff member ( male) was very phony with his fake apologetic tone.