Reviews: christinegranzer6140

Piya Hotel/Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

It's a nice place, simple but nice :) It includes a really good and big breakfast, it's clean, the beds are comfy, good wifi and friendly staff, and the location is good and central (although it's quite hard to find). Really good value for money! :) There's not really a hostel-atmosphere, but if you arelooking for a place just to sleep and have a nice breakfast (and save money), it's perfect :)

Goreme Country House

Goreme, Turkey

It's a nice place, I liked it very much :) they offer picking you up at the bus station, which is recommendable because it's a bit hard to find ;) but it's centrally located :) really good value for money, nice breakfast :) what I didn't like is that there are no keys/doorcodes at all and there are no towels to rent..

BellaMaritimo Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

We enjoyed our stay very much! :) I have never been to a place with such a good value for money before: it includes a big and really good breakfast that is even served, it has a swimming pool, and we had a double room with a huge and comfy bed :) the location is also very good :) staff is really nice, and the owner helped us organise all our trips :)

Bodrum Backpackers

Bodrum, Turkey

Everything is okay, excellent location, good atmosphere, a lot of party, nice rooftop terrace with bar, nice staff, well ventilated roms, comfy beds :), but our room and bathroom were not clean and there were no towels to rent..but still recommendable :)

Hotel Karterados

Santorini, Greece

It's really nice, definitely recommendalbe! It's clean and has a swimming pool and a balcony, really good value for money! :) Beds are comfy, staff is also nice and friendly, but they speak hardly any English, so the communication can be a bit difficult ;) The location is nice, you have a nice view, but you have to walk like 15-20 min to Fira (the capital)..I think that they don't have Internet, but there is an Internet cafe very close :)

Hostel Zeus

Athens, Greece

Top location, only a 10-minute walk to the Acropolis and totally central, clean, good value for money, nice staff, but there's not really the hostel atmosphere you might expect, apart from a small rooftop terrace there are no common rooms, so I'd recommend it if you are only looking for a place to sleep :)

Yo-Ho-Hostel

Varna, Bulgaria

Great hostel! :) They offer free pickup service from bus/train station (they came within 2 minutes when we phoned them), perfect location (directly in the centre and a 10-minute walk to the beach), nice and helpful staff, breakfast included (which is good, they even have chocolate cream :) ), and they even provide towels for free, we didn't even have to ask for them :) nice atmosphere and decoration, you feel like on a ship ;) there's also cool art on the walls + a cosy common room :)

X Hostel Varna

Varna, Bulgaria

Really good atmosphere :) there is chillout music in the nice garden (+hammock :) ), and staff is so nice and friendly, always in party mood ;) so if you want to meet people and have parties, it's definitely the right hostel to choose :) but it's located outside of Varna (not in walking distance), during the day you have cheap buses to Varna and Golden Sands, but at night you have to take a taxi, which is expensive. Also, the food they offer seems a bit expensive to us (but it's really good!:) )

Thanks for your review! Have a safe trip. The word expensive is like an oxymoron in Bulgaria. We recommend Kazakhstan or Mongolia for cheaper prices than here :)

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Nice hostel, definitely recommendable :) excellent staff, they are so nice and helpful! It's really totally cosy, there is a nice chillout area and the beds are comfy :) the bathrooms are especially good and big..the location is not bad, but you have to walk 10-15 min to the centre, but it's a nice quiet area, metro is close..and they have cats ;) just take care of some unfriendly permanent guests..

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Very good hostel, totally recommendable! :) Breakfast and dinner were really good and cheap! :) In general you get a looot for your money, very nice chill out area, big common room, staff is perfect, they explain you everything and help you organize your trips :) they also offer many group activities and trips if you like that :)

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

Totally recommendable! :) Good atmosphere, also perfect if you travel alone (they organize Sangría evenings, Paella evenings, and they offer pub crawls, free walking tours, Salsa or Spanish courses...), staff is also really nice, helpful and well informed about everything :) What I didn't like is that they use plates and cutlery of plasic/paper for breakfast, which is not really eco-friendly, and also, it's in a party area, so that it's quite loud at night..

Your Response to this Review: Dear guest, we would like to show you our appreciation for writting a review about Posada Your feedback has been very important to us!! We hope to see you very soon again here in Madrid! :) Greetings from the POSADA Team!!

Porto Downtown Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Totally recommendable! :) Clean, perfect location, excellent staff (they help you with everything you ask for and are really nice), super breakfast, nice atmosphere and common room :) I have seen nicer showers before, but apart from that perfect :)

Braga POP Hostel

Braga, Portugal

Really good hostel, you feel at home there :) nice common room with sofas, movies, board games...there's also a big terrace :) everything is clean and staff are nice, they explain you everything you ask for :)

Bilbao Central Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Really good hostel! I've never seen such a welcoming receptionist before, he was so nice and explained us everything about the hostel and about the city in every single detail :) also, I've never seen so beautiful bathrooms in a hostel of that price before :) really clean, free computers with Internet that work really fast, nice breakfast and 2 new and big kitchens :) what I didn't like is that we had to pay extra for sheets and towels...also, there was no key/code for outside door and rooms...

The Beach House

San Sebastian, Spain

Overall a nice hostel, perfect location (very central and next to the surfer's beach :) ), really nice staff...but I think that it's a bit expensive for what it is...but I guess that's quite the same in most hostels in San Sebastián as it is an expensive city (but still totally worth going there!!! :) :) ) I would recommend it :)

Hostel Entresuenos

Logrono, Spain

I liked my stay there very much...nice rooms, perfect location (dircetly in the center), nice kitchen, a lot of space, totally clean, also really safe (you have your own key for outside door and for you own room and lockers), the atmosphere is more like at a hotel, but that's okay :) breakfast not included. I didn't like the showers so much...there are more showers in one room, so you don't really have privacy when taking a shower..other than that it was really nice :)

Surfbackpackers Bilbao

Bilbao, Spain

Looks really nice, good atmosphere, nice breakfast... :) what I liked best were the really comfy beds :) also staff was always helpful and nice :) the only thing I didn't like so much is that you can hear noise from the common room quite loudly...but I'd definitely go there again :)

maybe the lockers could be free, other than that I liked everything about the hostel (breakfast, atmosphere, cleanliness, staff was very friendly,....) the location is perfect :)

really nice hostel with an excellent value for money, nice room with enough space, friendly staff and for that price really good breakfast :-)