Harvest Moon Guest House

The Loft Design Hostel

Chengdu, China

Sunpath Mongolia

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

I like the whole recycling efforts that they're doing. However I do think the shower room is too small.

BackPacker's Republic

St Petersburg, Russia

I really enjoyed my stay at Backpacker's Republic and mainly because of the staff, they're fun and cheerful, that even when we had communication problems, it was still a fun conversation :-) The hostel also has a cheery look that it's quite refreshing.

Aga Hamam Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Meramees Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

I had a great time there even though I was there during tumultuous time. The staff are great! They're friendly and very helpful. They helped me planned other trips when I couldn't do my other trip and they made sure that I went on that trip so that I would have a great time in Egypt. But even when I spent a lot of time in Cairo just hanging out at the hostel, it was still pretty fun. Everyone over there, the staff and other occupants, were happy to have a long and lengthy discussion :-)

Lusaka Backpackers

Big Blue Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

Nomads Westend

Sydney, Australia

The room's too small and compact that you hardly have space for your things and other people's things and being able to move around freely.

Hello Rusyanti - thanks for your feedback and sorry that you found the room too small - I notice that you had booked the 32 share room but we gave you a free upgrade to a six share - I understand that if there are lots of people in the room already with lots of stuff it is hard to fit in sometimes. We are always happy to move people to bigger/less full dorms if it is a problem for you when you check in. We would love to have you stay again and we could show you one of our other dorms - I have emailed you a special voucher for next time you book through Hostelworld. We look forward to seeing you again!