Location: Germany, Age: 29

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

All really good, among the top 5 hostels that I ever stayed in. Very central and easy to get to, internet worked really well, 24/7 reception, helpful and friendly staff, free and good enough breakfast, clean towels every day, nice bathrooms, lockers in the room, key cards, etc. The hairdryer didn't do a particularly good job, but a room mate suggested that this may be a power related problem generally in Canada.

• 12th Sep 2013

Equity Point London

Good one. Haven't stayed in any other hostel in London before, but seems to be pretty good value for money. I arrived and left from/at Paddington, went to a gig at Royal Albert Hall, and walked to Oxford Street, all perfectly doable by foot. Relaxed atmosphere, security staff at the doors, key cards for the room, clean, bedside lamps and enough power sockets. The downsides: wifi is not free, staff was not particularly friendly, and repeating noise at night that sounded like some pump (room 67).

• 23rd Mar 2013

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Perfect! Very central, yet not too noisy, easy to get to (airport bus just 2 min away), a beautiful old but renovated building, clean, beds with your own lamp, plug and curtain for some privacy, key cards, so everyone can only get into their own rooms, very helpful and nice staff, relaxed atmosphere, free wifi and breakfast. This must sound like I'm paid for my review, but it's yet another excellent St. Christopher's hostel! Go to the one in Paris as well, it's the best you can get.

• 9th Feb 2013

Thanks - we'll be sending you the money straight away! :P Haha! joking! Thank you so so much for taking the time to give us such a great review!! We really appreciate it!! Hope to see you in the future! :) St. Christopher's Team

Backpackers HQ

Sydney, Australia

Very nice house and terrace, very helfpul and friendly staff, enough space in the rooms, lockers in the room, clean, free breakfast and wifi - those things make a difference. Thanks! One suggestion though, and unfortunately very few hostels have that: bedside lamps and plugs at each bed, that's all that was missing for this hostel to be hostel heaven ;)

• 23rd Oct 2012

Maybe I'm exaggerating by giving 100% in each category to St Christopher's, but this is simply the best hostel I've ever been to. It is very clean, staff are very friendly, very nice atmosphere, you can meet fun people if you want to, but you can also have a quiet stay and remain for yourself. I've been here while I had to go to work during the day, but I just felt comfortable and at home, and had no problems sleeping or anything. Wireless Internet is free, fast and stable, if you don't have a laptop you ca

Thank you very much for such a great feedback. We are extremelly happy that you have enjoyed yourself during your stay at St Chris. We are very proud with the service we provide to you and all those who wants to come in and have a good time. We would LOVE to see you again soon and provide you with another great time. ;-)

Paraiso Travellers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

fantastic hostel! i recommend it! very very helpful staff. can't think of anything negative to say at all. not for party people though, calm place.

honestly, one of the best hostels i've been so far. absolutely recommend it.