Reviews: riikkahakonen3251

B Hotel & Hostel

New York, USA

Hostel is close to Williamsburg and Bedford street, where you can eat and hang around. Connection to Manhattan, very easy and fast too. Connection to JFK airport is very good too. B hostel is more like a hotel, I stayed in 2 bed dorm, its very clean and everything looks nice. Room is very small and its open from the top, so you will hear everything from other rooms, but it was luckily a quiet place, good a/c and bed. The hostel doesnt have hostel vibe or atmosphere, which is a minus.

• 6th Aug 2013

Poc na Hostel

Isla Mujeres, Mexico

Location and atmosphere are good. Big minus is the lack of a/c, the rooms are like saunas, even they have fans. Second small minus is the bands playing very late, which means, its difficult to sleep. This is definitely a party hostel, which is a bit shame, because the surrounding area (hammocks ect) is perfect to relax ect. but if you hardly can sleep, you dont really feel yourself relaxed. If you hate heat in the room, dont go here. Big plus is the bar, where you can order food and drinks.

• 4th Aug 2013
  • Finland

Florentine was one of the worst hostel I have ever stayed (and I have been traveling a lot!). The dormitory was very small, and actually the only warm room in the hostel. I had to drink my coffee there because it was freezing cold in common area. The hostel had only one heater in common room, and it was a terrace outside, imagine how cold it is in february in Tel aviv! The area was also very ugly, luckily you could walk to Jaffa, which is a nice place. I definitely wont recommend this hostel.

• 16th Feb 2012
  • Finland

Hi Guys! I realy have to apologize for your bad stay! I wish you would have told us about compliants so we can do something about it! and not find out here! yes we know it is cold on febuary, and we do have a heater in every room, and people sit around the main one on the terrace, and it is a part of the social thing!!...I am also working (probably for next winter, as this winter is just around the corner) on a new fire place , but this one will be ready only next year apart from that...I apologize you didn't enjoy your stay..most guests do, and Iwish Icould make everyone happy Rafi.

Rebbel Hostel

Mar del Plata, Argentina

They didn't have computer for customers, either breakfast, well, coffee they had but that was it. Location was good, its few blocks from the beach. Dorm room was ok, own toilet ect.