• Brazil, Female, 25-30
Vertigo Centre, Marseille, France
31st Aug 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful! Though I was only there for one night, I really enjoyed the atmosphere and even got to meet a fellow traveler to explore the city with me. The bed was comfortable, bathroom was clean, and the location was very convenient for me (right next to train station and 15 min walk to the port!).

• Brazil,
Czech Inn, Prague, Czech Republic
7.7
26th May 2011

The fanciest hostel Ive ever been too! I felt like I was in a hotel. Its full of Americans. Staff was ok, not too friendly, except for Peter - he was nice! The wi-fi was down the whole time I was there... that was really annoying.

• Brazil,
10th Jan 2010

The staff was amazing and very helpful! Big kudos to Jonathan and the amazing job he has done at the hostel. I will definitely come back someday!!