Reviews: Goncalo88

• Goncalo88
  • Portugal, Male, 18-24
Stray Cat Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
29th Mar 2013

Great Hostel, near from taksim square, easy to go everywhere. Good breakfast! Staff was REALLY helpful and friend and always asking if i need something so, thats cool! People all-over the world going there, was really great to connect with different cultures! The bad thing was that the wi-fi only can be used near from the common room so, in my bedroom i never could use the wi fi... but thats ok for me!

• Goncalo88
  • Portugal, Male, 18-24
Deeps Hostel, Ankara, Turkey
6.3
26th Mar 2013

A good hostel. Have a little dog, amazing dog. The staff is helpful but sometimes it's like you have to know some street names and metro stations they talk about when you ask something. No lockers, thats bad, but 24h security is ok, let me be calm about my stuff while I'm sleeping or out in the city.. 100% clean but my bed was a little bit bad.. My back still hurts 1 week later.. eheh good price for the hostel. ;)