Reviews: csmurra7149

27th Mar 2015

• Italy, Female, 25-30
Cheers Lighthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
29th Jun 2013

my stay at Cheers Lighthouse was memorable! great location, quite in the centre of sultanahmet, room perfect ! great bathroom, clean and all you need is served, the view is terrific from the top floor terrace, for sure i'll go bac to cheers my next time in Istanbul. Staff kindness was the cherry on the cake!

Sultan Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
7.7
30th Apr 2013

Cheers Downtown, Istanbul, Turkey
29th Apr 2011

My stay at Cheers Mıdtown was absolutely great! the best ıs the Staff wıth theır warm wellcome - locatıon ıs perfect - well lınked to publıc transports and I reached all my destınatıon wıthout loosıng myself. Rooms and securıty the top For sure my next tıme ın Istanbul wıll be ın Cheers!

Cheers Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
16th Jan 2010

I used to travel to Istanbul many times a year, this is the very first time i foundt myself at home! Cheers Hostel will be my new home everytime i want to fly to Istanbul, the place is absolutely Great! Onur and his staff can do anything for you, rooms are quite, clean and it looks like being in a family house where you can get in touch with many different nationalities. Then in the morning u get a stunning brkfst on the top roof, with a magnific view on Haghia Sophia..and food was the top