Reviews: dherz6886

Location: Switzerland, Gender: Female, Age: 27

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

very clean hotel. Staff is very helpfull and you have 24/7 someone at the reception.close to the train station and in 5 minutes at central.

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your kind review! We hope to welcome you here again some other time! Kind regards, Meininger Amsterdam

Haifa Guest House

Haifa, Israel

It's more like a hotel then a hostel. there is no common room and no reception (you have to call their cell to get someone to come) but it's priceworthy and coming as a couple it was grat. I would stay there again

very nice and helpful staff and lots of common room. our room was tiny and a little moisty.

Perth City YHA

Perth, Australia

staff was mainly nice&helpfull (with exceptions). The location is very good; close to the train station -> you have to be noise resistent. the facilities were very clean. beds are comfortable and lockers quite big. I would go there again although it's not the cheapest hostel in town.

Suneta Hostel Khaosan

Bangkok, Thailand

The stuff was very helpful; I arrived at 5 am.m by bus and although there was no room free at that time I could leave my stuff there, use their facilities (toilet, wireless and coffee). I would stay there again.

Koh Tao Backpackers Hostel

Koh Tao, Thailand

The location is great and that is the only possitive thing next to hot showers noone needs at this temperatures. My bed was occupied until the evening,Everyone could walk into the hostel and the rooms were often open.After checkout in the morning we asked if we could leave our luggage until 5 pm&they said ok. when we returned at 4.45 noone was there, but a a message they would be back at 5.30&a number to call in emergency. so we called because we had a ship to catch, but noone answered the call.

• 18th Mar 2013
  • Switzerland

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Very close to the train station. Very friendly and helpfull stuff. Aircondition was great. Huge lockers. Definitely will stay there again. Only minus: only a few showers and toilets.

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

great place to stay: VERY clean and close to public transport. Stuff is VERY helpful. I will for sure stay there again.Security is very high.

Thank you for your wonderful comment!! We are happy to hear that you really liked our guest house! Yes, our cleaning staffs are more than happy to try their best to clean!! And we hope to see you again soon!!

Miami Hostel

Miami, USA

Okey hostel to stay. I had a room onto the street side which was very noisy. Air Condition didn't work and beeing 6 people in a room it got very hot. Possitive: There was free Iced Tea and BBQ and I could leave my luggage there while I went to Austin.

Miami Hostel

Miami, USA

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

The Staff is great the rooms are too. I would go there again. For all visiters: don't forget to close the window and put on the heating, like that the rooms are even cosier! :) Hope to see you soon guys

All Days

Toronto, Canada

Great place to stay. The kitchens are very well equiped. We would stay there again. There is no Breakfast included!!

• 26th Aug 2011
  • Switzerland

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

We loved the muffins. Location is very good and sightseeing advises from the staff are very helpful.

Montreal Central

Montreal, Canada

Thank you guys we had a great time at your hotel! We really loved to stay with you and would clearly come again. all the best from the swiss couple, Reto&Deborah

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

the best hostel ı have ever been very fun place to stay dıdnt want to leave.the staff was amazıng tony and tarik thank you for everythıng