Reviews: misscoyle6606

Gallery Hostel Porto

Porto, Portugal

Loved this place- from the adorable staff always ready to help to the tasty, affordable dinners to the atmosphere, always convivial and upbeat. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. If only Adriano had responsed to my subtle advances! *weep*

Guest House ODORI

Osaka, Japan

Everyone was very kind and it is very easy to find from the subway- I found it funny how concerned their email was about foreigners getting lost!

The hosts were so kind and friendly, and the location couldn't be more convenient for exploring the alleys of Gion. We absolutely loved this place!

Ah Shan Hostel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Ah Shan's biggest asset is its helpful staff. It's in a very safe, convenient location. The only downside is that the Wifi in the rooms did not often work, and there was often a line to use the computers in the reception office, so if you plan to do a lot of computer work you'll probably be out of luck. If you're interested in tourism, though, it's very close to downtown (about 25 minutes to Central Station) and there's plenty of historical stuff in walking distance.

It's at a great location, right by the pier, but it's a 30-40 minute walk from the train station so plan accordingly. They are exactly as they advertise: a bar with a hostel. The music can be a bit distracting trying to get to sleep (it was quiet but audible in my 6-room dorm) but the staff were friendly, the food was tolerable and the free wifi was an excellent accommodation.

Hello Thankyou so much for the feedback. We definately have the best location here in Brighton. I hope you will come down again and visit us and enjoy some of our nightly entertainment.. Best Wishes Sam Mellors Dep Manager St Christopher's Brighton

Thong Ta Resort And Spa

Bangkok, Thailand

Perfect for an overnight where you need to get to the airport quickly. The staff were nice and helpful, and they let me check out late with no penalty. Great!

Golden Mango Inn

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Very sweet staff and easy accommodation makes the Golden Inn a fantastic bargain at $15 a night- incredible. Pem, our tuk-tuk driver, may have been the cutest man to ever put on a helmet. Try the food at the cafe- they may not have a wide selection, but it is delicious and inexpensive.

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

We had a very nice time at this place. The managment was very helpful. The only downside was that it was a bit unclean- the walls looked like they should have been washed in between guests.