Reviews: apocryphanow75

• apocryphanow75
  • USA, Male, 25-30
Gallery Hyde Park, London, England
20th May 2014

If you're staying on the first floor there are a lot of banging doors as they all seem to be heavy and springloaded. Otherwise very quiet and comfortable.

• apocryphanow75
  • USA, Male, 25-30
Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
6.6
16th May 2014

Ordered Double Ensuite Private. Was given bunk beds for me and my wife. Ok kind of fun. The room was newly remodeled and clean, however, the bathroom was so small that water would leak out from the shower into the room. For the same price I could have stayed in one of the adjacent hotels with much better facilities. Would recommend for backpackers and students.

Dear guest, first of all I would like to thank you for choosing Smart Russell Square. Your comment is very valuable and we will look into the shower issue. Also we do not have any double rooms but only 2 bed private rooms and we are really sorry if it is not clear on the website, we will try to improve our content as well.