Reviews: keks2037267

Saint James Backpackers

We stayed here twice. at the beginning and end our trip. There were people of all ages here. It isn't a fancy place, but it provided what we needed.

• 2nd Apr 2013

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Castle Rock is a great place to stay. There is a lot of activity throughout. I really liked being able to get our laundry done for us. the room was a little cold and small, but we had a great view and we weren't in the room very much so it didn't really matter. I would be nice to have wireless without going downstairs.

• 30th Mar 2013

Saint James Backpackers

We stayed here because it was one of the few hostels w/ a private room for 4 avail. It suited our needs.The beds were good. I would like to suggest that they add some individual lighting for each of the beds though and maybe a small shelf. The climb to the top floor for the private room could be challenging for some, but the receptionist did help with our luggage. The bathrooms could be cleaner, but I've seen worse. I suggest you take showers at night or early AM since hot water runs out.

• 24th Mar 2013

Hostel Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

nothing special. Location in Old Town was Great - hard to find though. Staff was good - nothing to really brag about. No smoking policy was a joke. there was plently of smoking going on in the room next to ours and it didn't seem to be an issue to them.

Ars Hostel & Bar

Krakow, Poland

We loved this hostel. The staff was great. The location was perfect, but unfortunately, it was a VERY cold building. It was in a historic building, so I'm sure that is why, but just be prepared.