Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 26

My bed has bed bugs. The hostel changes the bottom sheets on particular days-so my bottom sheep pre-slept! It's really disappointing- good spot, nice staff- but beg bugs!

• 19th Oct 2014

Old City Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

This hostel was in a fantastic location and the staff member was great- he was there from when you got up to well after you went to bed- and was chatty and helpful. The rooms where pretty small and we shared with 6 other girls who no respect for hostel living. There were constant mix up with bed and you often found people sleeping in your bunk and the bathroom was constantly covered in hair.

• 20th Mar 2013

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I couldn't fault this hostel- It was fantastic atmosphere, facilities and staff wouldn't stay anywhere else in Prague.

• 8th Mar 2013

The Bulldog

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Our room was very dirty, the beds were dirty and smelt, our carpet obviously only gets vacuumed once a month and is covered in stains. The bathroom was not cleaned everyday- even though we are sharing one shower with 12 people. The staff member that checked us in was less than impressed that we were interrupting her day the only good thing about this hostel is the location- which is fantastic. I would never come back or recommend this hostel.

• 28th Feb 2013

Very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. As with all of our guests , if something is not to your satisfaction, we encourage you to bring this to the attention of one of our managers. They would be happy to take time out to address any concerns or dissatisfaction you may have, find a solution, and help make sure your visit to Amsterdam is as great as it should be!

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I would stay here again- the staff where helpful, the facilities were good and our room was clean. The metro is close and its easy to get around Berlin from here.

• 24th Jan 2013

Blue Danube Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

This was a fantastic place to stay in Budapest. Sandor was very helpful and had all the information you could possibly want about things to do, places to see and places to eat. We had our own apartment which is right in the centre of the jewish district, which is very close to everything. I would and will stay here again.

• 21st Jan 2013

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

The hostel was great- plenty of common area room- although no common room in the dorms even though there are 8 plus beds- an odd chair would be perfect.

• 20th Jan 2013

My Friends

Florence, Italy

• 18th Jan 2013

I would stay with St Christopher's where ever i went. The beds are big, the rooms are clean, there is a bar down stairs and the staff are helpful. - What more could you ask for.

• 3rd Jan 2013