Cheers Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
5.4
13th May 2013

I made a reservation for a double room after reading others' reviews about this hostel. I stayed in the detached building from the main building. It had a terrible sound proof walls..so I couldn't sleep well during the night, and it smelled urine in the bathroom..I can't understand why so many travellers gave good comments to this hostel..It was the most terrible hostel that I have ever stayed in Turkey.

Hostal Casa del Sol, Oaxaca, Mexico
12th Feb 2012

This hostel was unique and very clean. I enjoyed my stay here.

Suites DF Hostel, Mexico City, Mexico
4.3
9th Feb 2012

They didn't prepare breakfast so late, so we waited for breakfast to prepare all the time, on the last day, they did't prepare bread, so we left being hungry... this hostel I have stayed so far is the worst!!!

Thank you for your review. We are always working on improving for all our guests. However I want to make very clear that schedules for breakfast are pasted on the walls of the lobby and dinning room areas and we always keep a full supply of basics to prevent this from happenning. We regret yout bad experience and we hope you come back again sometime.