Reviews: alliesharp6627

Vila Madalena Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

The location of Vila Madalena is perfect - the neighbourhood is fun but also feels safe. It is close to restaurants, shops and banks. The hostel itseld was super cute and clean, and as a bonus they had electrical outlets at each bed! Breakfast was varied and good. Overall, I would defintely recommend this hostel.

• 14th Jul 2013

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

The hostel front and entrance room were under construction when we were there and we did not know to expect this. But in the rooms and the back this did not bother us. The staff were great and helped us a lot. Breakfast was awesome and so was the pool! Definitely would recommend this hostel.

• 12th Jul 2013

Paraty Beach Hostel

Paraty, Brazil

My two friends and I had a great stay at Paraty beach hostel! The staff were friendly and went above and beyond to help us out. The atmosphere is cozy and relaxed and literally right on the beach! As for the breakfast, I have been traveling over two months now in South America and this was one of the best breakfasts I had so far!! Definitely would stay here again.

• 9th Jul 2013

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

My only complaint is the walls were him and we could hear our neighbors through the walls. But not a huge deal!

• 10th Apr 2013

Cabinas Vista Al Golfo

Monteverde, Costa Rica

This hostel was super clean and well-kept! It is big and we has acces to two separate kitchens. We even got a four person room for two people so we would have the extra space. The staff were very helpful and genuine, and helpful in planning our time in monteverde. I would definitely go back!

• 25th Feb 2012

Galileo Hostel

San Jose, Costa Rica

The hostel staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and to help us plan our trip. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone staying a short time in San Jose. Do be careful about going out at night though!

• 18th Feb 2012

El Yoyo

Valparaiso, Chile

the hostel is well located and the staff were helpful and eager to get to know us; no light in one bathroom upstairs meant the whole floor has to share only one toilet. overall i would recommend this hostel to those who dont have high expectations