Reviews: javikahn7904

Homestay

Sheki, Azerbaijan

WARNING: This is neither a hostel nor a guest house. We tried to stay there just one night, but it was absolutely imposible for these reasons: - There were no real beds and no real bedrooms. This is not a hostel. we had to sleep in a sofá-bed and in a very old bed in an old bedroom. - The bathroom was terribly dirty. - There wasn´t wifi. - And finally they obliged us to pay again the deposit. In this point we decided to leave. This hostel is a swindle and Hostelsworld should ban them.

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 25-30

City Hostel

Novi Sad, Serbia

The hostel is very close to the old town and the staff is very friendly. Moreover, if you like sports they have thousand of channels in a great screen. I definitely recommend this hostel. Javi from Spain

The owner of this hostel, Valentin, is an amazing man, he will help you in everything you need. The hostel is also very comfortable. The location is not perfect, over 10 / 15 minutes by foot to get the center and the lake but the staff compensate it. I definitely recommend this hostel in Ohrid. Javi from Spain.

Hostel & Apartments Zdrava Hrana

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very close to the old town, the hostel is very calm and perfect to rest. The staff is very friendly. I definitely recommend this hostel in Mostar.