Reviews: hattonjennifer7821

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

The Agora Hostel is a gem! Perfect location, friendly staff, great atmosphere. And the included breakfast is fantastic! I did feel the security was a little lax, as the door stays open 24/7 and there were no locks available for the storage boxes (partly my fault for not bringing one), but at least I was able to store my passport and valuables at the front desk. All in all a great experience.

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

I really enjoyed my stay at Students & Travellers Inn. The staff were fantastic! Wish we had more time to stay there.

Marisa Rooms

Paros, Greece

We had a FANTASTIC stay at Marisa Rooms. Cannot recommend this place enough. Marisa went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable and cared for. The rooms are charming and in a perfect location. And at 18 euros a night, talk about value for money! Thank you Marisa!

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

The pool and common area had a great view and atmosphere, but the rooms themselves were not great. Bathrooms are disgusting! I had booked a "private double room" only to discover this was in fact a bare-bones tent when I arrived, pretty different from what was advertised. We paid more for this accommodation then we did for much better accommodation on the other islands, granted Mykonos is more expensive to begin with. In the end it was fine - just wish we knew what we were in for.

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The atmosphere and the facilities were decent, but the location was inconveniently outside of town. I also felt it was overpriced given the location.