Reviews: greek_lover

Location: Serbia, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Hostel eol777 Goerlitz

Goerlitz, Germany

Very cute, small place with the hostess with a heart of GOLD! Recommending!

Planet Paprika Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I do keep coming beck here for the last few years and as things are I will keep doing it in years to come. Great place in the party zone of Istanbul, clean, cosy, now with the bar with amazing hosts. The level of Serhat hospitality goes to the point of squiking :) It is real B&B (Bed & Beer) place and such a lot of fun all around clock. Highly recomended! No need to say: I will be back!

Ana is such a lovely lady. She will do anything to make you feel like home. The place can not be on better spot in Dubrovnik. Real Mediterranean house with great, warm hospitality. Thank you for having me.

Guest House Taso

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Amazing place and amazing host. Mostar is very beautiful city but it wouldn't be so great without Taso. He goes far and beyond to make your stay great. From picking you up on the bus station to hanging out with people and taking them out in the night. Thank you very much, see you again for sure. Now I have my place in Mostar!

The place is great! Staff are going far and beyond to help you and show you the most of Dubrovnik and to make your stay as amazing as it must be. Location is perfect, close to everything but, once again, staff is why anyone shouldn't miss this place. Mostly highly recommended. Thnx ppl see you again for sure!

Robinson Sunset House

Ohrid, Macedonia

It was a great stay in the great house with the great people. House in the middle of forest, close to the lake. Service was TOP and the owners are nicest people I meet in awhile. I truly recommend this place. Thank you for everything see you again for sure.

Planet Paprika Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Location is amazing, excelent for all things you should do in Istanbul .. close to metro station, to all the nightlife and still in quite position if you want to have some sleep. Dorm I was in is wide and spacious with a small bathroom inside. And all hostel, no metter weather conditions (I was in rather bad weather there) is clean and spotless. Mr. Paprika and Miss Paprika :) are excelent hosts, going all way and beyond to make your stay happy. Great place to stay I do recommend! See yaa again!