Reviews: capribear_893524

Location: Singapore, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

Wifi was a little weak in the dorms. I was in a mixed ensuite dorm for 6, and for one of the nights, it was 5 guys and me. That was a little scary. Hope this could be taken account into the future when the staff is doing the room arrangements.

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Will be good if there were more powerpoints for charging.

Brussels, Belgium

Had a great stay here! Caesar the dog was really friendly too!

• 27th Apr 2013

Reykjavik Backpackers

Reykjavik, Iceland

It was great! The staff were friendly and helpful, and I would definitely stay there again! Recommended for those who'd like to meet new friends! The only downside was my food getting stolen from the kitchen, even though I marked the bag with my name and check-out date.

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

It was a good experience overall though there were only 2 power points for 8 people in our room.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

We had a great stay at the hostel! Highly recommended! The view from the top floor was fabulous.

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

We booked a 6-dorm room but got a 8-dorm one instead. The room was not clean, and water from the shower was weak, and there were only 2 power points.

• 30th Dec 2012

Smart City Hostel by Safestay

Edinburgh, Scotland

Stayed there during the Fringe festival. More like a budget hotel than a hostel with good facilities. Recommended!

• 29th Aug 2012

Next2 Metro

Taipei, Taiwan

I had a great stay! Kiki and Akira were really friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this to other travellers!

Hostel Who Knows

Taitung, Taiwan

Definitely a place with character and nice people! I met people who were travelling alone too and went to look for nice food together

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

The staff was great! The toilets and showers were clean too. Only thing I didn't like was how the lights short-circuited quite often, causing temporary black-outs in certain areas.