• USA, Female, 31-40
7th May 2015

This place was great! Super easy to get to from the main train station and in a very cute neighborhood. The staff were very nice, place was clean, and I met really interesting travelers at the bar downstairs. I would definitely stay there again!

hello Thank you so much for taking your time for this beautiful review We look forward welcoming you back in Paris best regards the 3 Ducks hostel Team

• USA, Female, 25-30
Hostel Papaya Getsemani, Cartagena, Colombia
17th Jan 2014

My roommate and I loved staying at Hostel Papaya! We loved being so close to Plaza de Trinidad, and a short walk to Old Town. I'm so glad we didn't stay on Media Luna it's really loud and the crowd is a little younger than we were looking for. I would recommend Hostel Papaya to anyone!

• USA, Female, 25-30
Posada Casa Rosa, Margarita Island, Venezuela
8th Nov 2011

Peter was great, picked me up from the airport. The Posada is beautiful, extremely clean, and a short walk to the beach. I have travelled quite a bit and this was one of the nicest posadas i have ever stayed at.