Reviews: write2lindsey8226

Bokun Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

BEST. HOSTEL. EVER. I can't think of one single small thing to complain about. Went above and beyond what my best expectations were. Toni is amazing. Ask him where to go and eat and stuff. His recommendations are AMAZING and really enhanced our stay a lot. They could charge way more money for this place and totally still have uber happy guests.

• 14th Aug 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Big Apple Hostel & Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

Pretty true to their description on this site. ^-^ In spite of being in a private room on the 3rd floor of the hostel, it was noisy because the door/wall let a lot of noise through and loud people often passed by our room as we were trying to sleep. I also would have liked it to be closer to a metro stop, but location wasn't too bad. The room was very clean and the bathroom was nice. DON'T opt for the overpriced pickup service though, i think we could have WALKED there faster.

• 12th Aug 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Achillion Hotel

Athens, Greece

I LOVED this place, especially it's location on the metro lines, and it's value for the money! It's really a hotel, and functions like that: getting your room cleaned each day etc. The bed was mega comfy with amazing pillows. When my aircon was a little leaky, they changed my room with no fuss and all was wonderful again quickly! The neighborhood is a little bit on the dangerous side, but I'd still recommend any solo white girls like me to stay there. BEST PICK!!!

Seoul Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

Everything about the place was great except for that the room became unbearably hot at night. Maybe because it was spring and so there was no heat or aircon or any ventilation of any kind in the room it became that hot but we would not have been able to sleep at all if we didn't find a fan in another room and turn it on high. But other than that I loved everything about the place. What a great price and alternative to get some private sleeping in Seoul!

Come Inn Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

I've never given a 100% rating before, but this place is REALLY AMAZING. The location is PERFECT, the security is great, the staff is AMAZING... Super helpful super friendly... I just can't say enough good things about this place. The beds were comfy. It was super nice and clean and new... just hands down the best hostel I've ever stayed at in Korea - or anywhere.

WOW... ;) I am so moved. Thanks for your great review. Your review will help COME INN definately. Hope to see you soon again!

More of a "guys hangout" or Party animal spot. People coming in and out at all hours making lots of noise. A lot of people share the same not-so-nice bathroom. If you need a cheap place to crash at 5am then this place is for you, otherwise, give it a pass.

Hongsi Hostel

Seoul, South Korea

This place was exactly what most people look for in a hostel. Cheap, clean, safe, and convenient! Has everything you need and more! Go to their website to print out a map before you go so you don't get lost!^^

Green Mango Inn

Manila, Philippines

The shower is nothing but a cold trickle of water and people are making noise at all hours. This makes it pretty tough to sleep with the paper thin walls. The location is pretty close to the airport though and it has a lot of charm.

Thanks to our American guests foir commenting Green Mango Inn is "pretty close to the airport and it has a lot of charm"... We appreciate our USA guests, also those from Europe & other places for making Green Mango Inn a popular hostel for international travellers, Thank You!!! Sincere apologies, we realized belatedly that the young Brazilian guests in the next-door room were too excited or happy, they made loud noises all-night. We are very sorry. Next time, please tell our staff, so we can knock on their door to ask them to be more quiet... We have a bar outside far from rooms, we have outdoor gardens too for them to party, we are very very sorry. It has nothing to do with our walls, we apologize very sincerely... On the water, that time you had trickles of shower, sorry the government and the water company were repairing the water system of the whole neighborhood. Did you see the diggings outside on the road, that was repairs and replacement of some water pipes. We now have continuous water supply, strong. Also, unlike other hostels in Manila, ALL our toilets and bathrooms have hot showers for your comfort... Thanks so much. Come again!!! Regards... advance Happy Valentine's!!! from the staff and owner of the Green Mango Inn, Metro Manila's only garden-style hostel