Location: Mexico, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Little House Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

I have nothing but good things to stay about my stay in Little House Hotel. The place is small and modest but it is very cozy. They keep the place clean and the breakfast is also nice. The best part about my stay was the staff, they always greet you and there is nothing the staff won't do to help you.

• 23rd Oct 2013

Galata West

Istanbul, Turkey

This is not a nice hostel by any means. I chose this hostel because the breakfast was included but in reality it was only bread and butter. The area was unsafe and dirty.

Dear guest, maybe you felt not safe area i cant say anything about that bec this is your think but you wrote comment about breakfast pls let me know what did you see at terrace for breakfast ? 12 € per person per night and we have a breakfast not only BREAD and BUTTER we have honey , nutella , butter , chees ,jam and coffee or tea for drinking i think it is enoght for breakfast i think you were not fair about us but dosnt matter thank you again .

Hush Hostel Moda

Istanbul, Turkey

Nice hostel, nice staff, nice breakfast but overall the best part was the rood terrace. I won't go anywhere else next time I go to Istanbul.

• 9th Jul 2013

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Overall it was worth the money, the best we could have found for the price. The rooms were comfortable and clean, the breakfast was really good even though it wasn't free.

• 6th Jul 2013

• 18th Apr 2013

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

I loved this hostel. Really awesome atmosphere & really close to center. Walking distance from main attractions in the city.

Hostel Park

Ljubljana, Slovenia

This place its really a hotel not a hostel. Not so friendly for young people but aside from this we were very happy with the price and location.

• 28th Dec 2011

Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

A really cool hostel for young people. Staff is very friendly and welcoming. The common area makes it very easy to meet other travelers

• 28th Dec 2011