Reviews: soili8584

Coolibah Lodge

Perth, Australia

Unfortunately, I have to give a low rating because I was in a room with extremely rude long-term residents. They seemed to be drunk every night, and would come in late at night and turn the light on. They insisted on leavning the door unlocked, and guys would barge in in the middle of night to play "pranks" ( in a female dorm!). I did not sleep well nor feel that my belongings were secure here. Also, layout with female showr access through kitchen is not nice.

Urban Central

Melbourne, Australia

I was staying in a 4-bed dorm and three different girls were sleeping in the bed under mine, which I do not think was very secure with regard to belongings. Also, the three girl's bleongings were scattered all over, so the dorm was like a pigsty. To give the staff their due, they acted upon my complaint about this "timeshare system":

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We regret to hear you did not feel that your belongings were safe in your room. We provide lockers in every room for guests to keep their valuables, but understand that sometimes not all belongings fit. Additionally, we always advise guests to try keep the room as clean as possible. I am happy to hear that staff helped you with this matter. We look forward to welcoming you to Urban Central again. Kind regards, Team at Urban Central

Plateau Lodge

Tongariro National Park, New Zealand

Excellent base for the Tongariro crossing. Dorm rooms are unusually pleasant because they have sliding doors to the deck.

Fish Tank Lodge

Kaikoura, New Zealand

A quirky littlle hostel with tons of ambience. In the common area you can chat with other travellers or watch DVDs lolling in the leather loungers. The bright murals give the common areas a bright look. The location is smack in the center of town. The dorm beds are quite sturdy. Free internet. Residents are also allowed to use common areas after checking out when waiting for their respective transport, which is a nice touch.

Tuatara Lodge

Invercargill, New Zealand

Nice hostel in the middle of the town. The only thing that confused me was that the bunk beds are quite low considering the high ceilings-there would be room for some more height. It was more of a problem that Invercargill seemed like a ghost town the one night I was there.

Haka Lodge Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

I think the privacy curtains were a good addition, and the bunk beds were very sturdy.

YHA Wanaka Purple Cow

Wanaka, New Zealand

I liked the hostel very much, a little home away from home.

University Hall Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

A really good no-frills single room option for an Auckland visit.

YMCA Hostel

Auckland, New Zealand

I just like a basic no-frills place, and here the cheap private rooms are a bonus.

Dear Guest, Very happy you enjoyed our rates and facilities, hope to see you here again. Kind regards, Andre Vidoto Centre Manager

Bluewater Lodge

Nadi, Fiji

I stayed here for night before continuing on to Yasawa group. The room was clean and the staff very friendly, air-conditoning in my room was very efficient and the room quiet.

Sydney, Australia

I had a private room the only windows of which opened to the common area, where people would come to smoke even after 10. Also, the room was really dingy, small and cramped. The staff and location were great though, and probably the place would be ok for party animals and people who smoke anyway.

La Dolce Vita Rooms

Cinque Terre, Italy

Really nice and modern room with a touch of 17th century. Super-helpful staff that helped with parking my car, witch is a big problem in Riomaggiore. Top spot by Riomaggiores main street.