Reviews: gazwilson16

Location: England, Gender: Male,

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

A good Hostel located close to all main sights, extremely good value with a basic breakfast of cereal and coffee. The staff were very helpful.

Cool & Chic Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Staff were friendly and location was good for football but rather a long way from the City although the Metro is near.

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

The rooms were a little basic with No lockers to store valuables. As there are no bedside lights people disturb others when coming and leaving the rooms. Needed tea/coffee facilities.

Hotel Estacion Gerona Bed & Breakfast

Guatemala City, Guatemala

Located only a few mins walk from Plaza Barrios in the City Centre. Staff were friendly and was provided with basic breakfast of bread, juice, jam and coffee in the morning which was an unexpected bonus!

Hostal Antigua

Antigua, Guatemala

I booked on-line so was surprised to pay Q112 for 2 Nights after paying HostelWorld 10% Deposit when the same Dorm room was offered Q50 night. When I pointed this out the Receptionist Ruth contacted the Manager but said nothing could be done as this was HostelWorlds price. I told her that the Manager should refund me Q12 thereby only charging Q50 a night as stated otherwise I would make a complaint on Trip Advisor! Ruth was fantastic and got me a refund! Await HostelWorld doing same!!!

Art Space Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Great location, clean and all facilities required!

Moscow Home-Hostel

Moscow, Russia

The Hostel was full of long stay Russians who were loud, noisy and rude! It was extremely dirty as they left things everywhere! I made complaints on the first two days and had I had somewhere else to go I would have left! No Toaster or Cooker only a 2 ring electric hob for about 40 people! The Worst place I have stayed!

Kohver

Tallinn, Estonia

Excellent location and staff were helpful!

Slippers House

Vilnius, Lithuania

Location only few mins walk from City centre. Paulos the owner is great and will do anything to help!

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Hostel was good and in an ideal location for purpose however cant understand why the cleaners only make the beds of those that have left in preparation for new arrivals even though those staying longer have paid the same amount but for more days!!

Hostel-Posty

Bremen, Germany

Had a good time there and George was really helpful!!

Thank you very much for your rating! We hope to see you soon again. The hostel-posty Team.