Reviews: ahess49

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Jade Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Fantastic staff that make you feel very welcomed at a great price. If you want a respite from the dorm lifestyle stay here. You won't regret it!

Hanoi Old Town Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Great location, helpful staff, and comfortable room!

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Absolutely perfect hostel, by fsr the best in China. The girls are amazing and the atmosphere is awesome. Booked the Rice Terrace tour through them and it was perfect. Do yourself a favor and stay here!

Green Forest Hostel

Yangshuo, China

Wifi is spotty and the directions for getting there are horrible. Otherwise, a nice place to stay. Very new and clean.

Yamen Hostel

Pingyao, China

Great place to spend your time in Pingyao!

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

Wifi was very spotty but, otherwise, an excellent hostel. Very helpful staff.

Sydney Hostel

Amman, Jordan

Cordoba Bed and Be

Cordoba, Spain

El Granado

Granada, Spain

Cape Town Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

I cannot say enough great things about this hostel. Great location, secure, excellent staff, hot shower, and shockingly comfortable bed. I met so many interesting people in the hostel bar over the course of my 4 days that it made me sad to go home. I have been at hostels all over the world and Cape Town Backpackers is among the best! To be fair, the wifi is spotty, but there are Internet caf├ęs close by and this is a minor trifle. I work over the internet and I was still able to get my work done.

HI-Baltimore

Baltimore, USA

**DO NOT BOOK THIS HOSTEL THROUGH HOSTELWORLD** When I arrived I was told that they had no record of my booking and that there were no more beds available for the 2nd night. Also, they stated that the price was much higher than was listed on this site. They blamed both problems on hostelworld, but the more I think about it, the more it is also their responsibility to ensure that the prices and availability are correct on the site. As for the hostel. Fine, but not worth the price.

Cambie Hostel - Gastown

Vancouver, Canada

I have mixed feelings about this place, so I will mention both the good and the bad: The good Excellent location- Great access to public transportation and in a good part of town for going out. The breakfast- was by far the best value for a meal that I had in Vancouver. The facilities The bad: The staff- This was the worst experience with a staff I have had (only the girl was helpful). I was unable to get a single question answered effectively. YOU WORK IN A HOSTEL...KNOW YOUR AREA!!!!!

HI-Lake Louise

Banff, Canada

In&basic Hostel Lounge

San Jose, Costa Rica

Excellent value and super friendly. I hope to stay there again!

Pineapple Park Kona

Kailua-Kona, USA

A little off the beaten path, but it was a fantastic value. My one recommendation is that, if you come to the big island, make sure that you rent a car! The bus only runs to the airport once a day and it doesn't run on Sundays. That is not the fault of the hostel, though, and you would need a car regardless of where you stay. Annie is really helpful and I truly enjoyed my trip!

Hippo Hostel

Budva, Montenegro

Sunrock

Corfu, Greece

It is the perfect location if you want to relax and have an amazing beach. It is far out of town, though, and difficult to get anywhere. That is a relatively minor complaint and you can always rent a scooter or a car, but it was a source of frustration. Even so, it is an amazing value for the money!

SR Backpackers

Saranda, Albania

Tomi is awesome! A truly great host!

SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

Amazing expereince. Great location, really clean, amazing staff...it is difficult to get much better!

Phoenix Hostel

Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

A great place to stay in a great town. Nick and Cathy are great hosts in every sense of the word!

Raise a Smile Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Excellent staff, great atmosphere, and cool group events. You can't get much better in a big city.

Fulir Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

The girl at reception was awesome. She helped me save 30 euros on a train ticket by letting me know to buy it that morning instead of the next day.

Residence Rooms

Budapest, Hungary

The staff was excellent.

Ai Quattro Canti

Palermo, Italy

Really cool place to stay. They organize group dinners and parties. It is a really good way to get to know everyone else who is staying there. The staff is also really good. Highly recommended!

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Excellent staff.

Fluxus Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

The staff was amazing. Vanya is the best!

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

The staff was extraordinarily helpful and the atmosphere was fun without being rowdy. I had a fantastic expereince.

Tourist Hotel Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

I can't say enough about the recommendations made by the staff! Very highly recommend!