Reviews: rosegonzalez23349

Hostal Oveja Verde, Santiago, Chile
19th Nov 2014

great hostel, good wifi connection, right next to main metro line, probably the most comfortable hostel ive stayed in as a backpacker in any country i've been in.

Mambembe Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
29th Jan 2014

Nice place, good people. Spacious, and has useful facilities such as kitchen, internet, lots of bathrooms and even a fancy tv! Nice views onto Santa, and very close to Lapa and public transport access. Massive thumbs up!

Thank you! :)

WE Hostel Design, Sao Paulo, Brazil
21st Oct 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. A little more expensive, but if you like to have your own bit of space in a hostel this place is big, so you can roam around and find your own little spot. The bar is great. I like how we can take the keys with us to get in and out of the hostel, makes a lot of sense (honestly why dont all hostels do this?). Really good facilities, plenty of bathrooms so I never had to wait and awesome breakfasts. I highly recommend this place. Close to the metro!