Reviews: larstebbe7698

Santander Central Hostel, Santander, Spain
1st Aug 2016

I disliked the fact that there was no soap in the bathrooms very much. From my point of view it should be natural that you are given the chance to properly wash your hands after using the toilet and I strongly dislike to share accommodation (and breakfast!) with a bunch of people who don't. Of course it's possible to use your own shower gel, but I think this kind of policy doesn't exactly promote hygiene.

Si Gros, San Sebastian, Spain
7.7
30th Jul 2016

Yes! Porto Hostel, Porto, Portugal
8.0
6th Jan 2016

Overall, a very good hostel to spend some nights staying in Porto. I also liked the breakfast, the only thing I didn't like about it was that you have to wash your dishes yourself afterwards. I don't mind the work, I just doubt all guests abide to the same hygiene standards having witnessed countless men leaving restrooms without washing hands in my life so far. Since I wouldn't like to eat my breakfast from dishes just washed by one of them I would prefer them to be cleaned by some staff.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
Che Lagarto Hostel Foz do Iguaçu, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
20th Feb 2015

Great place to stay in Foz. Great location, facilities and especially staff! Not to forget to mention free Caipirinhas on the roof! You have to recommend this hostel without any doubt!

CabanaCopa Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8.0
19th Feb 2015

I stayed there twice, both times in a 4 bed dorm. You should pay a little more to get one of the superior rooms, it's totally worth it! I liked the room much more, since it came with an own bathroom and wasn't way down in the basement. In general a good place to stay in Rio, especially because of its location.

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you like our location and that you had a good stay. Best regards, CabanaCopa staff

Paraty Beach Hostel, Paraty, Brazil
6.9
14th Feb 2015

I liked my stay, even though prices were quite high due to carnival. Maybe you could provide a little map by mail prior to arrival, so one can easily find the place walking from the bus terminal. (Of course one could also look it up on google maps before, but anyway.)

Welcome Surf Hostel, Ilha Grande, Brazil
11th Feb 2015

Ilha Grande is a great place to visit and Welcome Surf Hostel a great place to stay. Even though in a large dorm you have your privacy and it's very clean 8including the bathroom that belongs to the dorm). Yes, you have to walk a little bit to get there, but not far at all. Whoever complains about that shouldn't have gone to Ilha Grande anyway, because you probably haven't appreciated the island with its small village and great nature either!

Pension Santa Paula, Malaga, Spain
7.1
13th Aug 2013

We spent a night in a double bed private room and our stay was good taking everything into account. Our beds were separated from each other by a wall, which was a bit strange, but if you like some extra privacy it might even be an advantage. The shared bathroom in the hallway was okay, but not the nicest I've ever seen.

• Germany,
Vanderbilt YMCA, New York, USA
27th Mar 2010

Very good opportunities to do sports in a gym and swimming pool, but I gues most of the people don\'t need that when they are in nyc!!