Reviews: larstebbe7698

Che Lagarto Hostel Foz do IguaƧu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Great place to stay in Foz. Great location, facilities and especially staff! Not to forget to mention free Caipirinhas on the roof! You have to recommend this hostel without any doubt!

• 20th Feb 2015

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed there twice, both times in a 4 bed dorm. You should pay a little more to get one of the superior rooms, it's totally worth it! I liked the room much more, since it came with an own bathroom and wasn't way down in the basement. In general a good place to stay in Rio, especially because of its location.

• 19th Feb 2015

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. We are glad to hear you like our location and that you had a good stay. Best regards, CabanaCopa staff

Paraty Beach Hostel

Paraty, Brazil

I liked my stay, even though prices were quite high due to carnival. Maybe you could provide a little map by mail prior to arrival, so one can easily find the place walking from the bus terminal. (Of course one could also look it up on google maps before, but anyway.)

• 14th Feb 2015

Welcome Surf Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Ilha Grande is a great place to visit and Welcome Surf Hostel a great place to stay. Even though in a large dorm you have your privacy and it's very clean 8including the bathroom that belongs to the dorm). Yes, you have to walk a little bit to get there, but not far at all. Whoever complains about that shouldn't have gone to Ilha Grande anyway, because you probably haven't appreciated the island with its small village and great nature either!

• 11th Feb 2015

Pension Santa Paula

Malaga, Spain

We spent a night in a double bed private room and our stay was good taking everything into account. Our beds were separated from each other by a wall, which was a bit strange, but if you like some extra privacy it might even be an advantage. The shared bathroom in the hallway was okay, but not the nicest I've ever seen.

• 13th Aug 2013

Vanderbilt YMCA

New York, USA

Very good opportunities to do sports in a gym and swimming pool, but I gues most of the people don\'t need that when they are in nyc!!