Location: France, Gender: Female, Age: 33

Beside Pisa Airport

Pisa, Italy

I took this hostel only because it is 5 minutes walking from the airport and I had to do a late check-in. It's a good location as you can walk to the city center(then come back to take a Ryan air bus to Firenze( for 5 euros instead of 6,50 if you negociate with the guy).Pretty boring hotel,no double glazing and you can hear the traffic outside... The receptionist didn't even make the effort of covering the duvet :( Well...Good for one night but no more.

• 19th Feb 2014

MEININGER London Hyde Park

No kitchen! Not enough showers.The 4 bed dorms are too tiny with no lockers.No air con and you can hear the traffic from your window :( Excellent location though.

• 25th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

Dear Guest, we are sorry that we do not have a guest kitchen, but we have in our breakfast area a microwave and cutlery you could use. We have in every room lockers and also at the reception we have some small lockers!!! Nevertheless we are very sorry. Kind regards, your M team

Urbany Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

Great budget hostel but not a place to meet people.It's quiet,clean

• 14th Aug 2013

Don't stay there! fridge

• 1st Aug 2013

Barbieri Granada Hostel

Granada, Spain

No lockers in my room(2 beds dorm),no reception at night. Thanks to Ana and her really lovely little daughter.

• 25th Jul 2013

Casa de Amigos Albayzin

Granada, Spain

No internet,no air con! I booked a deluxe twin room and ended up in a tiny,miserable old room packed with 3 bunk beds! I got 20 bites of bed bugs or spiders in 2 nights...Mattresses are so old and the owner is rarely here :( Otherwise,it was very cool,hippie style.

• 24th Jul 2013
  • Globetrotter

We will take this opportunity to remind our Elderly and or Obese clientele that, as it says on the site, our small, traditional guesthouses, are not equipped with 'modern facilities' and your room was private, for 2 people, as requested There are NO bugs in this room. We talked about this- it was certainly from you sleeping on the beach. We have had no complaints ever regarding insects in the room, as a matter of fact our staff sleeps in that room 2 nights a week and were never troubled.

Pension Cibeles

Cordoba, Spain

Excellent for the price. Great for a couple as it's just a quiet place where to sleep or rest.If you're a group of friends,I would recommend you to go in a hostel or you may die of boredom in this guesthouse,in this city...

• 22nd Jul 2013

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Excellent food, many activities,great to meet people.I was in a female 4 beds dorm and It was great :spacious

• 17th Jul 2013

Alda Centro Salamanca Hostel

Salamanca, Spain

No decoration,No reception at night,no lockers in the rooms.I was scared that the bed above fell on me during the night...Depressing hostel,It's just a place to sleep 1 night and no more. Good only if you're on a very tight budget.

• 14th Jul 2013

Meiga Backpackers

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

Fantastic experience:lovely

• 10th Jul 2013

Regina House

I will come back,perfect for backpackers but don't be picky.

• 29th May 2013

Regina House

EXCELLENT! I stayed in a 3 beds female dorm: it was spacious,warm & quiet.Of course,it's not really clean but for that price in London,I'm amazed by what I got.Breakfast included with friendly residents (except the grumpy girl in my room). The bad point is no WIFI in the building where I was so I had to go to the main building but it's only one minute walking.

• 1st Apr 2013

Ivanhoe Hostel

Rome, Italy

good hostel if you're young and adventurous,free pasta every evening and you'll meet a lot of people...but don't expect too much and don't go if you're over 25 years old!!

• 20th Mar 2012

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

excellent showers and really clean hostel with good breakfast! good value for the money!

• 7th Feb 2012

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

perfect hostel close to everything but quiet

• 2nd Sep 2010

Torquay Hostel

good price and quality for London,near from Nothing hill area and from the subway;it's a good choice but don't expect too much!!

BackpackerBerlin

Berlin, Germany

great hostel,great staff,great area;they just need to add a better breakfast :)

The Yellow House

Porto, Portugal

close to the metro...excellent croissants;good hostel for the price;sure you can stay there.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

perfect hostel!! great breakfast,great location,nice bathroom,great staff(thanks Pedro for your kindness,you\'re great!!) sure that I\'ll be back soon!!

Hostel Marina

Cagliari, Italy

it was great:clean,good location,cool staff...the best hostel I ever had! but for the price(expensive)a breakfast included could be a good point!...to eat good and cheap go to \"patates and co\"in front of the hostel :)