Reviews: vanessanie882409

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

We had a pleasant stay. The staff is nice, and the location is great. However, for 75 euros per night (for two) we expected the WiFi to work, and we expected the kitchen staff to treat us with respect. The WiFi does not work on second floors (weak to no signal). The TV stations' transmissions are jagged. Also, in the morning the ladies working in the kitchen gave us so much contempt simply because she thought by asking for two breakfasts for me and my boyfriend on my behalf I am "cheating" ?!!!

• 12th Jan 2014
  • China

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear that you had a pleasent stay. we appreciate you taking the time to inform us about the Wifi and TV. We will look into this right away about what more we can provide for our guests! Best Regards

Hostel Green House Foz do Iguacu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

i had high expectations of this place after reading others' reviews whereas my treatment was different.the private double-bed insuite was the worst i've ever been to among all hostels. there is nothing in the big storage-room-rendered room besides to a bed, with dirty quilts (that i was even embarassed to point out) and a bathroom that's still being renovated. how can anyone rent such a room to guests? it's not cheap either. the hostel owners are nice but they have to reconsider their concept.

• 11th Jul 2011
  • China

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

great everything. it's like a hotel designed for young folks. will go back again next time i am in florence.