Reviews: jammers403

• Canada, All Male Group, 41+
Planet Traveler Hostel, Toronto, Canada
8.0
18th Dec 2013

It's a really good we'll-run hostel in a very convenient location and good price. My only complaint is that the rooms -private rooms anyway- were a bit cold as we were there in December. I tried adjusting the thermostat outside but it had little effect. I imagine the opposite would be true in summer -hot rooms without enough circulation to keep it cool.

• Canada, Male, 41+
Ly Loan, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
8.7
24th Jun 2011

The owners are very personable and help you feel very comfortable. One reason i chose this place was that it advertised 24 hr access..I didn't realize that meant waking the owner after hours for access. While she was accommodating with this, I still felt uncomfortable doing it. The location provides for a very 'down homey' experience of HCMC.

Dear Guest Thanks for choosing Lyloan hostel. I'm very happy to hear from you. We are always grateful for good reviews. Thank you very much. We are looking forward to seeing you again as soon as possible. Kind regards Lyloan hostel

Riverside Palace Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
9.0
6th May 2010

very accomodating staff. Very good value.

Yazhou Hotel, Shanghai, China
9.0
30th Apr 2010

Cute nautical style. Extremely convenient location.

9.3
25th Apr 2010

If you want a \'real\' experience of the Chinese way of life, this is it. The staff are wonderful and sweet. I\'ll go back again.