Reviews: dearjore5461

Lollis Homestay

Dresden, Germany

Helpful and friendly staffs, but because the hostel is busy, you need to wait a bit if you wanna ask questions. The magnet for opening doors is not very sensitive, my record is trying 13 times to have the door open. I also consider locking door and bring keys with me even I just go to toilet not very convenient, but it is OK. The location is far from the old town (30 min by foot) so you need to take tram or you love walking. Simple breakfast. Nice to have free tee. Nice decoration.

Dear Guest, thanks a lot for taking your time to share your impressions with us. I am very happy that you rate our staff and the Cleaniness so good. Its nice to see that our work seems to be done well :-) Our Hostel is in the trendy part of Dresden, surrounded by Bars, trendy stores, Cafés and so on. That already is an attraction for many guests. And yes, the keys should work well, I will doublecheck the system now for mistakes. Thanks for the suggestion. Best regards. Martin - Lollis Homestay.

Five Elements Hostel Leipzig

Leipzig, Germany

Great location but a bit difficult to find. Nice lounge. Love the spacious room+shower!!! Breakfast average.

Jugendherberge Würzburg

Wurzburg, Germany

It's more like a place for a groups (e.g. school kids, friends, family) than solo traveler since there is no real common space, you cannot find people to chat and hangout together easily as in the other hostel (according to my experience). There is only 1 or 2 keys for the rooms so it's not so convenient for me. The location is also a bit far from the city center. However, my room is clean; shower, heating system, and blanket are good. Breakfast average.

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Great hostel. However, the hot water of shower is not stable, my friend and I did take only cold shower. :( Hope this problem can be solved as soon as possible!

Canape Connection

Sofia, Bulgaria

A very busy hostel, lots of travelers came to ask if there are still rooms free but were in vain so make sure you made a reservation before you come. No common space besides the garden (not many places to sit though). The floor of the toilet/bathroom area was usually wet so please be careful there. Moreover, the hostel owner let a couple share one bed in a 4-bed dorm without asking/leaving a note to the other guests using the room, which made me feel not respected and uncomfortable.

Nomads Hostel

Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

Great location. The staffs were extremely friendly and helpful. However, the hostel owner was weird (e.g. required that I should give them positive comments to return the "favor" of letting me stay in the common area of hostel half an hour before I left for my train). Also don't recommend people to take the 6-person dorm if you are picky about the shower/toilet, it is very small and the toilet was leaking when I was there. Better take the private ones.

:), thanks for your nice words. only that it is not true that Ihave asked you for anything in return of anything. maybe hundreds of people were staying in the house waiting their transport :). We always,always, always tell people if they need a showeer, toilet or anything to use before they leave. I think you misunderstand my words :) And you are not obligated to leave any comments anyway = it is your right and choice. Good luck in your travel and life in the future.

Guesthouse Fotinov

Burgas, Bulgaria

Great location, beautiful price and helpful staffs. Nothing to complain!

Hostel Old Plovdiv

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Beautiful hostel and lovely staffs! Their shower is really the best among all the hostels I lived in in Bulgaria! Definitely recommend it to the other travelers!

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Torre de Babel

Chiloe, Chile

There was no information nor map at the bus station of Castro, so really took me some effort to get there (asked people on the street with address and body language...). Fortunately, the hostel is not that far from the station and it's quite easy to find it. Good room, good living room, and good coffee. :)

Hospedaje Vista al Mar

Puerto Montt, Chile

The hostel was clean and comfortable and the owner was very nice and helpful. Feel like home. :) The only disadvantage is the location... It's better to have google map with you since there was no information nor map at the bus station of Puerto Montt (could really be a disaster for people who don't speak Spanish).

Hospedaje Costanera

Punta Arenas, Chile

Backpackers Kaweskar Hostel

Puerto Natales, Chile

The staffs were quite helpful but the attitude of one of them was weird... made fun of the other guests (which was very much unpleasant for me) even. Had difficulties to access the WiFi, too. Good breakfast.

Hospedaje Costanera

Punta Arenas, Chile

The hostel was relatively far from the bus stations and city center, but quite close to the beach. Love the living room, it's so homey that you can really relax there. :)

Angel Hostal

Valparaiso, Chile

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

The hostel is clean and new, with very big shower room/toilet and a very nice terrace! Staffs were super friendly and helpful! too. However, the region the hostel located in somehow gives me and my friends an insecure feeling since it's right between the commercial area (with lots of shops, restaurants, and bars) and the "not-so-safe" area. I would suggest to come here as a group. There was also a relocation problem of my bed, but the staffs did try hard to compensate it.

River Bank Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

There are only 1 shower, 1 shower + toilet, and 1 toilet. A little bit less as for a hostel with over 15 persons...

HI San Francisco - Downtown

San Francisco, USA

Need to show special "pass" to enter the hostel, so there might not be too much security problems. But also because of that, I saw one Asian boy came to the first floor to take some hot water without bringing his pass, and was reproved by the staff (the staff thought he is a stranger just wanna take advantages from the hostel). This behavior of the staff actually made me feel bad. The other unpleasant thing is first staffs said we can use the shower even after we check out, but finally no...

Apartment San Samuele

Venice, Italy

Perfect location, nice owner, comfortable facilities, we really love this place! The only disadventage is that the time we arrived was too late, all the shops nearby already closed. Could not find anything to eat then. However, if we get the chance to visit Venice again, this apartment will still be our choice. :-)