Reviews: dearjore5461

Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Torre de Babel

Chiloe, Chile

There was no information nor map at the bus station of Castro, so really took me some effort to get there (asked people on the street with address and body language...). Fortunately, the hostel is not that far from the station and it's quite easy to find it. Good room, good living room, and good coffee. :)

Hospedaje Vista al Mar

Puerto Montt, Chile

The hostel was clean and comfortable and the owner was very nice and helpful. Feel like home. :) The only disadvantage is the location... It's better to have google map with you since there was no information nor map at the bus station of Puerto Montt (could really be a disaster for people who don't speak Spanish).

Hospedaje Costanera

Punta Arenas, Chile

Backpackers Kaweskar Hostel

Puerto Natales, Chile

The staffs were quite helpful but the attitude of one of them was weird... made fun of the other guests (which was very much unpleasant for me) even. Had difficulties to access the WiFi, too. Good breakfast.

Hospedaje Costanera

Punta Arenas, Chile

The hostel was relatively far from the bus stations and city center, but quite close to the beach. Love the living room, it's so homey that you can really relax there. :)

Angel Hostal

Valparaiso, Chile

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

The hostel is clean and new, with very big shower room/toilet and a very nice terrace! Staffs were super friendly and helpful! too. However, the region the hostel located in somehow gives me and my friends an insecure feeling since it's right between the commercial area (with lots of shops, restaurants, and bars) and the "not-so-safe" area. I would suggest to come here as a group. There was also a relocation problem of my bed, but the staffs did try hard to compensate it.

River Bank Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

There are only 1 shower, 1 shower + toilet, and 1 toilet. A little bit less as for a hostel with over 15 persons...

HI - San Francisco - Downtown

San Francisco, USA

Need to show special "pass" to enter the hostel, so there might not be too much security problems. But also because of that, I saw one Asian boy came to the first floor to take some hot water without bringing his pass, and was reproved by the staff (the staff thought he is a stranger just wanna take advantages from the hostel). This behavior of the staff actually made me feel bad. The other unpleasant thing is first staffs said we can use the shower even after we check out, but finally no...

Apartment San Samuele

Venice, Italy

Perfect location, nice owner, comfortable facilities, we really love this place! The only disadventage is that the time we arrived was too late, all the shops nearby already closed. Could not find anything to eat then. However, if we get the chance to visit Venice again, this apartment will still be our choice. :-)