Location: Wales, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Very good hostel, in a great location in Temple Bar. The staff were great, offering advice on things to see and do.

Astor Museum Inn

The Astor Museum Inn was a great hostel. It was clean, ideally located for what I wanted (was in London in order to see a show in the West End), and was reasonably priced. It is located right next to the British Museum, and a short (maybe 15 minutes) walk from Leicester Square. I would happily stay at the Astor Museum Inn again!

Clink78

I cannot find any major faults with the hostel. It's a short walk from a major train/tube station, so location was good. It was clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, and wasn't expensive to stay there. I would stay there again, and would recommend to others!

Hi there, thank you very much for your feedback and nice things about the clink hostel. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay here. See you soon :) Clink78 team.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

This is a fantastic hostel. I was only there for 2 nights, but I would definitely stay there again if I return to Edinburgh!

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

I really liked Wake Up - it's location right opposite the Central Train station was fantastic. However, I was very frustrated that the hostel does not have any stairs. There are 2 elevators in use almost all the time, and you often have to wait a while for one to arrive. When one does, I found that it was always full, and we would have to stop on pretty much every floor before I got to my level. This was frustrating when you would be waiting a while just to go down to the kitchen.

Nomads Capital Backpackers