Reviews: abklynboy

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Keystone House Kings Cross

WiFi only in the bar, which closed quite early 10 or 11 I believe, which was kind of annoying. Overall though a great hostel, incredibly close to kings cross st pancras, pretty great value.

Hi Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad you had a nice time at our hostel. It's great to hear the positive feedback! I will gladly pass your comment about the Wi Fi on to the management. We look forward to having you stay at our hostel again. All the best Orla

Parthenon Hostel

Chicago, USA

M Montreal

Montreal, Canada

By far the best hostel I've been to in North America. I will definitely be going back!

Parthenon Hostel

Chicago, USA

Great staff, close to downtown (15 min walk to the loop), nice/clean room and facilities Couldn't really ask for more out of a hostel!

Reykjavik Downtown Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Reykjavik Backpackers

Reykjavik, Iceland

This was, without a doubt, the worst hostel I have ever stayed in (and I've stayed in many around the world). It was filthy, infested with all sorts of insects, and just an unwelcoming, disgusting place. We were lied to about the fact that it was a 24 hour hostel, and were told on saturday morning that there would be a 1am curfew, forcing us to change our plans entirely, and then told that we were lying when we complained about it. Do not stay here.

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

An absolutely wonderful hostel experience, I can't say enough good things. The staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming, creating a truly homelike experience. The building was beautiful and unique, with a lovely rooftop terrace and relaxing lounge inside on the main floor. We will definitely be staying here again when we come back to Marrakech, highly recommended!

Ciao Bella Hostel

Rome, Italy

Very friendly and helpful staff, more than willing to go out of their way for things I wouldn´t expect. When they noticed my friend was on crutches and the room we had booked had only top bunks, they moved us to a different room to accomadate for no additional fees. Location is wonderful as well, near the trevi fountain and spanish steps. Will definitely stay here next time I´m in Rome!

Hostel Belle Meuniere