• Australia, Female, 31-40
11th Aug 2013

Vincent and the cleaning staff I saw were very helpful. Vincent cared enough about our stay to ensure that the 3 of us were all in the same room, despite 2 individual bookings, & reshuffled guests accordingly. Thanks Vincent :) Only issues I had were the noise carried up the stairs from the communal room, & the room had too much light, both issues made it hard to sleep.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 31-40
8th Aug 2013

Stayed 3 days coz my mates were here. I couldn't stay in same room. According to online, it was full.However, it was nowhere near full. So, the bookings system wasn't up to date.The staff weren't aware; I was told by 3 different staff the hostel was full. I challenged this, & a manager finally helped me & booked me into the room with my mates & 3 spare beds. I checked in & out 3 times: 2 times were unnecessary due to this room being "full". Unless there were massive no-shows...Over 3 days?!