Reviews: hcmca22842

Pukalani Hostel, Bocas del Toro, Panama
5.1
31st Jul 2013

When I first arrived, this hostel looked amazing. Right on the shore, with a cool pool table and bar on a dock overlooking the water. However, the place had absolutely no atmosphere. There were VERY few people staying here so I didn't meet anyone. What's more, the place is located a long way outside of the main town, meaning you can feel quite isolated. Stay here if you're in a group and looking for a cool place to chill for a few days but it couldn't have been worse for a solo traveler.

the low season was beginning , and as in any place in the world one day is crowded and another day is not much.... it's a shame that you just walk in and gave a look make a judgment and gone... 5 minutes is not enough to determine if a place what is good or bad we are so sorry you felt so.... I wish you good luck in the future...........

In&basic Hostel Lounge, San Jose, Costa Rica
30th Jul 2013

Great hostel. The German/Venezuelan owner was incredibly knowledgeable and really helped me organise my trip.

loved to have you at home! ;)

Suites DF Hostel, Mexico City, Mexico
27th Jul 2013

Great hostel. I had an awkward moment when I arrived as they didn't have a bed available for me... However, once that was fixed I had a great time staying there.

Hostel Mundo Joven Catedral, Mexico City, Mexico
23rd May 2013

Good hostel! Very clean, in the centre of the city and amazing roof top bar. Only complaint was that I constantly had to keep changing my key card because it always deactivated automatically!

Thanks a lot for your comments! Happy travels!

Golden Mango Inn, Siem Reap, Cambodia
8.7
8th Jan 2011

I would definitely recommend this hostel. The room was spotless and spacious; breakfast good; staff friendly and attentive. Only downside was the noise. On one side of the hotel, there was a cambodian wedding going on for two days and on the other, a worksite. Could be a problem for light sleepers

Bodega Hostel Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
9.3
5th Jan 2011

This was a great hostel. More of a hotel than a hostel. The staff were very attentive, sometimes a little too much so, but they were only tryig to make our stay more enjoyable. Beware of their restaurant/trip advice though, sometimes it is bit off the mark!

Prague Center Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
8th Mar 2010

We stayed in the 8 person apartment and it was absolutely incredible! Staying in hostels for the previous few months, it was so good to live in a place with so much space. A few little creaks and cracks, but I guess that only adds to the character! If you're looking to stay in a place to meet people, this is unlikely to be the one, but fantastic if you're with a big group. A 24 hour reception would be nice... only problem

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
24th Feb 2010

I loved Snuffel... really clean. I would prefer to have lockers in the rooms, rather than in a comunal area. But that's the only way I can fault it! Great bar and kitchen area! Go snuffel!