Reviews: hcmca22842

Pukalani Hostel

Bocas del Toro, Panama

When I first arrived, this hostel looked amazing. Right on the shore, with a cool pool table and bar on a dock overlooking the water. However, the place had absolutely no atmosphere. There were VERY few people staying here so I didn't meet anyone. What's more, the place is located a long way outside of the main town, meaning you can feel quite isolated. Stay here if you're in a group and looking for a cool place to chill for a few days but it couldn't have been worse for a solo traveler.

• 31st Jul 2013

the low season was beginning , and as in any place in the world one day is crowded and another day is not much.... it's a shame that you just walk in and gave a look make a judgment and gone... 5 minutes is not enough to determine if a place what is good or bad we are so sorry you felt so.... I wish you good luck in the future...........

In&basic Hostel Lounge

San Jose, Costa Rica

Great hostel. The German/Venezuelan owner was incredibly knowledgeable and really helped me organise my trip.

• 30th Jul 2013

loved to have you at home! ;)

Suites DF Hostel

Mexico City, Mexico

Great hostel. I had an awkward moment when I arrived as they didn't have a bed available for me... However, once that was fixed I had a great time staying there.

• 27th Jul 2013

Hostel Cathedral

Mexico City, Mexico

Good hostel! Very clean, in the centre of the city and amazing roof top bar. Only complaint was that I constantly had to keep changing my key card because it always deactivated automatically!

• 23rd May 2013

Thanks a lot for your comments! Happy travels!

Golden Mango Inn

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I would definitely recommend this hostel. The room was spotless and spacious; breakfast good; staff friendly and attentive. Only downside was the noise. On one side of the hotel, there was a cambodian wedding going on for two days and on the other, a worksite. Could be a problem for light sleepers

Bodega Hostel Hanoi

Hanoi, Vietnam

This was a great hostel. More of a hotel than a hostel. The staff were very attentive, sometimes a little too much so, but they were only tryig to make our stay more enjoyable. Beware of their restaurant/trip advice though, sometimes it is bit off the mark!

Prague Centre Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

We stayed in the 8 person apartment and it was absolutely incredible! Staying in hostels for the previous few months, it was so good to live in a place with so much space. A few little creaks and cracks, but I guess that only adds to the character! If you're looking to stay in a place to meet people, this is unlikely to be the one, but fantastic if you're with a big group. A 24 hour reception would be nice... only problem

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

I loved Snuffel... really clean. I would prefer to have lockers in the rooms, rather than in a comunal area. But that's the only way I can fault it! Great bar and kitchen area! Go snuffel!